OG ONLY POP UP CONVENTION "If you build it will they come"

that’s when all the real fun starts lol :laughing:

1 Like

@Franknberry your username HARD FOO :100:

2 Likes

No no we need The Partridge Family bus… lol :joy:

4 Likes

I’m looking up yhe information about it and I live in Colorado Springs and it’s just a 40 minute trip to Denver for me and I will get back to you because I have enough room to have a few rooms for anyone who is coming for at least a night because it would be awesome if we could get a few of us OG nuts :crazy_face: and run wild through there so gimme a few i also am considering camping in woodland Park for the weekend and use it as Basecamp and I just hate it because it is never a consistent thing with wildfires and camping and I can’t camp without a fire plus I still go tent and simple camping no glamping for me lol

1 Like

There is an Expo at Grow Green in Michigan on May 14th.
Lots of freebies usually, open herb smoking, music, food many things going on there.
@SiliconTrichomes

4 Likes

LMAO I was also there in person but I don’t know where I had my mind…that’s right the magic mushrooms were running things that weekend and I didn’t realize how much I got until I got home from the weekend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone going to Skunkcon in VA this summer? Could do a meetup there for east coasters

11 Likes

Colorado 2022 - Cannabis Cup here’s the info here’s the info for Denver

2 Likes

@Bobgrows I’am down, is this by chance the same event that I see on the Michigan Bro’s Grow show intro with Painted Lady, etc. ? Don’t no if you checked the show out on YouTube or not?

1 Like

Gracias broski, can’t wait to share my Franknberry strain eventually. Strawberry bubblegum x white ice just need to work on it a bit

2 Likes

I’ll test with you :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to keep you in mind :100:

Tried to do this multiple times. Maybe now that covids over it’s realistic

1 Like

I’m thinking NYC may have something soon they seem to be opening up

OG East coasters ?

Would a pop up need permits ?

Maybe cannafest by regions?
That VA skunk fest sounds great to ?

I can drive that in 8 or so hours
@VAhomegrown

5 Likes

NY is definitely opening up. Genetraders is holding events

For me under 3 hours one way is a doable day trip

New York here

3 Likes

No I haven’t… thanks I’ll check

Not the same. Those guys have nothing to do with grow green…

1 Like

Is that woody woodpecker for your avatar?

Yeah he’s a stoner

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Makes me laugh :joy:

1 Like

Got lots of family there. Might try and make it back there this summer.