OG ONLY POP UP CONVENTION "If you build it will they come"

Is that a public event being thrown or?

Iā€™d have to look into it. I always try to avoid nyc during the summer. So hot and nasty.
I check genetraders once in a while.

1 Like

Itā€™s a genetraders event. They go around to different locations and set up events

2 Likes
3 Likes

Gotcha thanks!!

I miss going to festivals! It would be awesome to meet some users here on og.com. I have only met one person here and it was in Hawaii. I usually get to hempfest, I havenā€™t gone to a convention for a long time though :upside_down_face: genetrading sounds fun. I would love to trade openly with all you people.

Stay kind
Paws

4 Likes

Anything happening in Ontario? :thinking:

3 Likes

I wonder? Iā€™d be down to cross the border lol

2 Likes

FOUND ONE!

1 Like

I went to a gene traders event upstate NY. It was about 4 hours away from me. Definitely met some interesting people haha

Next one I go to Iā€™ll be a little better prepared thou. The vibe was way different then I expected haha

1 Like

I went to the ones in Massachusetts. Itā€™s definitely interesting :thinking:. My buddy is much more out going than me. If I had gone by myself I wouldnā€™t have met anyone lol

Lol yeah it was that kinda vibe there thou. NY just needs to shake off all the years of fear and get used to being open about it. I donā€™t really blame anyone, it was just a bit different then expected.
And actually I went with a friend who didnā€™t say a word, but kept asking me to ask questions lol

1 Like

I was your friend lol :joy:. Iā€™ve got like 30 years of black market to shake off. Itā€™s definitely ingrained behavior

4 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ thatā€™s why heā€™s always laughing!!

We are hoping to do a nj OG smoke festival maybe down the shore but still old habits never die

We still donā€™t trust anyone

I guess weā€™ll all where masks :mask: lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yup governmental brainwashing at its bestā€¦ those bastards! We need to get into the idea we can trust each otherā€¦ if we canā€™t then we are all wasting our timeā€¦ I feel like the biggest goal here is reverse demonizing marijuanaā€¦ we are all one big ass familyā€¦ letā€™s show the world whatā€™s it is really about!!

4 Likes

Send me an invite if this comes to fruitionā€¦

3 Likes

Masks and sunglasses lol

3 Likes

Bro NJ still no home grow but we have rec and no shops lol

2 Likes

If and when your on the list
What exit are you :joy:

3 Likes