OG Raskal Seeds

Damn! I missed out, I would have traded for some as well.

1 Like

Hey Doc! Shoot me a list of stuff you have for trade @Dr.VitaminGreen ! Hope you are having a great weekend!

These may go towards OG Seed runs!
:wink::metal:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Will do, got some errands this morning but i will get you a list by this afternoon! Shoot if nothing interests you that i send, I’m down to watch a co-op show as well, more for the community, and @OG-Raskal definitely needs to be preserved

1 Like

About to make a big comeback! Coming for the cups! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

- OG Raskal
8 Likes

What’s the website bro?

1 Like

I want this to be real, but I have major doubts this is legit.

3 Likes

It is legit. Sorry you dont like it.

1 Like

Ask him something an impersonator wouldn’t know :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

Legit or not the prices on the website are outrageously overpriced. No cut or seed is worth the money being advertised. There are genetics on this site as good being freely given out or traded.
And this now smells of spam ………

3 Likes

I’d say shoot a trusted member a clone of one of the 150.00 strains your selling to verify it’s legit. Will the real OG Raskal please stand up?

2 Likes

Have you seen Beleaf selling clones for 2500, 5000, 7500, 10k?

500 is reasonable for breeder cuts.

• OG Raskal
3 Likes

Give me a trusted member, Ill get one on the way.

• OG Raskal
4 Likes

There’s lots on the site hoping some one will volunteer. Your limited to your location of where to send I’m in Canada and from the US won’t fly.

2 Likes

Put me in, Coach! :crossed_fingers::innocent::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

I do understand your logic. Unfortunately I don’t agree with it. Just because others gouge that means you can also?
I just had 18 cuts sent to me free of charge and I have given away thousands of seed on this site.
Perhaps others will buy your wares….,.
I won’t be one of them!

6 Likes

This dude was just on the potcast discord trying to scam folks there. He refused to acknowledge he was real from his IG account - 100% a scam.

1 Like

DM your info.

-OG Raskal

1 Like

I see you lowered your prices already.

Cuts were 1.25k and 1k, when I checked a few hours ago.

Seeds were 200

Not complaining, just wondering why the sudden change…

4 Likes

Ditto……. Yep

2 Likes

Guess my prices were to high and being I am trying to get back into the genetics game again, I lowered them to appease my fellow growers on here.

-OG Raskal