OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

I’ll take some seeds then.

2 Likes

So your saying we need more seeds? :rofl: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

LOL, OG has the best people.

4 Likes

For a moment I thought I was going to have to break out the Vietblack.

4 Likes

Hold it tight, this is just the start of many good things to come woohoo

3 Likes

I found the seed pack for jacalyn and wanted to share.

10 Likes

That’s the ‘seed pack’ ?

1 Like

yup. classic was an old school dude out of the PNW.
i bought the pack 2011/12 well before sealed mylar bags and centrifugal tubes were common.

3 Likes

So check this out guys. This is probly as good as it gets.
I thank you again brother. Really means a lot for your support.

Well Viet Black would be awesome!

Really, a pack of anything mentioned is awesome.

4 Likes

I just about have most of the beans in all their packs. Tomorrow i am going to Office Max and see what I can find for mailers thick enuff (in my opinion) that will withstand shipping and hold the amount of beans we will be shipping. Think I will load a package up over filled. Maybe like 12-13 packs, bring it to the post office and find out what that cost to ship to Maine from here. And get the range of prices. And see if I can use stamps since thats what i have. Bear with me guys. Never done this before. I just want to do it all at once, the easiest and least expensive for each person. And all done the same way.
Can I get a Hell Yeah?
Or a Now Wait A Minute?

17 Likes

Hey that’s me!

5 Likes

Hell yeah!! Super stoked.

Maine is about as far from me as anywhere, is why I said Maine. Hehe.

3 Likes

Just tell the clerk at the PO that the packages are “gag” cards as invitations to an old military buddies get together. Maybe they’ll give you a break on stamps, hah… if they ask for more details about it, just tell them it’s a big secret so mum’s the word, for now. heh…

Thanks a million for all of the donors and the laborers making it happen. I’ll go out on a limb and predict at least one great cross will be born from this seed drop. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :yum: :relieved:

4 Likes

If you need more postage i can send some.

3 Likes

HOLY CRAP! What a rare find! PERFECT for breeding!

the whole reason i sought out classic was i heard rumors that jacalyn tnt started as nl2, nl5, or nl2xnl5 on mr. nice old forums.
if anyone on this sign up that wants either of what i donated, just let me know, i have at least 400 seeds of each.

11 Likes

Ok folks, tomorrow is the last day for signups, just an FYI. Have a great day.

4 Likes