OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

No problem

1 Like

Do you like fems? Regs. 11/8 and m20 are good. I can get a deal on them. And they can send them to you. Chitownseed has a clearance. Look at them let me know. Peace. You can message me. Peace OG. Sorry I canā€™t read. I got to stay away.

1 Like

What type of strains do you like? I can send you some packs as well.

3 Likes

I am open to any suggestions right now. Iā€™m looking to get away from pharmaceutical meds.

1 Like

Send me a safe addy. I will send a care package your way.

4 Likes

Frikkin OG Rocks!

4 Likes

Hey there OG, since this giveaway just came up I think itā€™s a good idea that we try to make this a yearly thing so I am just going to put this out there. I would like to put on another Veterans giveaway this Sept. So keep an eye out folks for a repeat of this event come September.

14 Likes

Hey there OG, so this has been put off a bit and I am in the middle of sending out fall boxes but once completed the next veterans giveaway will be going into motion. If any of you want to donate to this event please let me know via PM. I am looking at late Nov to early Dec to get this going again but it is going to happen. Stay tuned for more info.

10 Likes

In the meantime while @DougDawson gets the giveaway together, I want to say Salute to all my fellow Vets, wishing you a peaceful day. For me itā€™s a day of reflection, introvert so running around for the kind Vet meals around town or a trip to the parade is out. For those able to get out do it, the day is for us/you.
And in the spirit I have 5 packs for my fellow vets to go out by snail mail next week. I crossed:
Supafly from Duke Diamond x
Hunza Valley 91 from Luckydogseedco
Only 5
First 5 Veterans type
ā€œSaluteā€
Gets them

13 Likes

Very cool. I will start organizing things very soon now that the fall boxes are wrapping up.

4 Likes

Salute. (10 characters)

3 Likes

Wow, I would have thought these would have gone faster. Maybe everyone is enjoying their free meals. Unfortunately, Iā€™m at a job that doesnā€™t give us Veterans Day off.

3 Likes

Salute

Thank Youā€¦

3 Likes

Letā€™s try this.

1. @EugeneDebs420 :us:
  2. @middleman :us:
  3. @keene :us:
  4. @Who :us:
  5. @MoBilly :us:
  6. @Breelie :us:
  7. @blue1963 :us:
  8. @GMan :us: :anchor:
  9. @misterbee :us:
  10. @4ftfarmer :us:
  11. @biglizard :us:
  12. @vaportrail :us:
  13. @Rmevet :us:
  14. @Lood :us:
  15. @Oheeeoh :us:
  16. @low_and_slow :us: :anchor:
  17. @ItsintheGenetics :us:
  18. @Hapi :us:
  19. @Maddogg :us:
  20. @Oldjoints :us:
  21. @oleskool830 :liberia::anchor:
  22. @Dcoolbreeze1 :liberia::anchor:
  23. @antheis :us:
  24. @Syn :us: šŸŖ–
  25. @Kushdaddy :us:
  26. @smokingjoe58 :us:
  27. @olcoot :us:
  28. @rootfarmer :us:
  29. @Drift :us:
  30. @CapnCannabis :us:
  31. @UncleLemur :us:
  32. @JohnnyPotseed :us:
  33. @Growerhigh :us:
  34. @Drkeststar USN
14 Likes

ā€œSaluteā€ Thanks

3 Likes

Most awesome @DougDawson. Lots of good medicine in that last round.I never had to go to a dispensary and I had enough medicine to last I couldnā€™t thank you guys ,gals and everyone in the middle in this community enough.

3 Likes

Saluteā€¦. thank you very much

3 Likes

@Randar @CapnCannabis @keene @GCBudz
Salute,
Pm me those addy
https://privnote.com/#indoor-growing
1 more pack left

5 Likes

Addy sent In Privnote

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson .