OG Veterans Giveaway? Who wants to run it?

Dark… but I like it!

1 Like

What seeds did I offer you

Where you not getting them for free

Wow lets just everyone step back for a moment. Im gonna side with syn on this one.

2 Likes

Sweet jesus man we’re trying to do something nice here can we keep the middle school drama out of just one thing for a change?

There was never once a statement where you said you wanted to run this, pretty sure we’ve been openly looking for someone to run it and getting seed donations together.

If you wanted to run it, say you want to run it. When you saw me ask someone else you could’ve POLITELY said “hey bud, I thought I’d give running it a shot” instead of how you’re acting right now.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE IN 2021.

Regardless, this will happen as it’s more important than people’s fragile fucking egos

8 Likes

I felt kinda the same way when you got all bent outta shape about me offering to send packs. I got more beans than j can possibly run in ten lifetimes. But somethings are best to do without the intention of gaining popularity.

3 Likes

Ok well now that this is over with are we still doing this? As I said I am happy to step aside for @anon98660487 or to take on the work for this great cause. Whatever you all like. This is a great cause, let’s not let a few bad words or a miscommunication take away from this really cool idea.

5 Likes

Ok brother, that’s unfortunate but this is still an awesome idea you have. It shall be seen though.

5 Likes

So who do I ask when this might be happening so I can figure out if my auto seed run might be done in time to donate something?

4 Likes

Im out …Of likes… ill try and get something together for the photo crowd

3 Likes

At this point is is open bud. I think we just need to get the seeds together and than we can put up a thread with a sign up. I am not sure who is offering up what as of yet but we shall get our poop in a group and figure it out. When do you figure your seeds will be ready?

3 Likes

If someone stateside can donate time to ship i may be able to help with stamps

4 Likes

Cool. I am in Canada though. I already got coin flips, cards and stamps but can always use more. I got some seeds I will be adding to the list as well.

4 Likes

Reached out to a couple homies think i got aome donations.

3 Likes

I’m in if I have any viable seeds at all.

2 Likes

You believed that too! God what a surprise I was in when I got to my duty station and shipped to Afghanistan a week later.

Basic training for 3 months, AIT for 9, home for two weeks to pack my crap and drive to my duty station, get there and get told everyone is in the motion of deploying and since I was late I was going to stay behind. Then 3 days went by and I get called into my commanders office and get told that the person who was originally going to Afghanistan in my MOS, got pregnant and is now on rear d, and to get my shit together because I got on the plane that following Monday, it was Tuesday.

6 Likes

Very cool, that will be great. I got some to add to the pile too once we get things together.

Awesome bud.

Edit: back to not being able to like posts :flushed:

4 Likes

I proxy liked them for you @DougDawson

2 Likes

@bil heres what i was talking about. Good cause.bil here has a serious thing for making seeds. As for “growing anything he touches turns to gold” tony green

2 Likes

I want to you say thank you. I was a soldier boy for a minute. I still am today. I don’t wear the colors anymore. Im still Red White and Blue. True BLUE.I believe in our men and women. For me we all want freedom for everyone. This topic went south. I want you to know. Thanks you for trying to be OG!!! You are OG. I have some to donate. To me to donate would be to you. To help pay for shipping. Lol.

7 Likes