OG Veterans Giveaway? Who wants to run it?

I’m out of this like I said ,it’s not a kick in the balls but it’s definitely a slap in the face,
Good luck with it,message me when you want the seeds
But the land race is off the menu

Certainly was not my intention at all bud. I saw in the OP this was your idea, I just didn’t know you wanted to run the giveaway. When someone asked if I could I jumped at the chance for this great cause but that’s without realizing you had plans to do it yourself. No reason for you to back out brother.

8 Likes

It’s ok I’m out of this,
Good luck with it,I was trying to make it special but not anymore I’m done

1 Like

Why do you get bent out of shape so fast man, it was a mistake and yet you up and bounce. You did this same thing when you offered seeds to me and I asked what they were, than you pulled out saying beggars can’t be choosers type sentiment.

We are all buds here man, and we are all human, we fuck up.

3 Likes

I gotta make some popcorn. Anyone like kettle corn. The stuff at target is like crack.

5 Likes

I’m a fan of boy scouts popcorn but they never stop by anymore due to covid

1 Like

I live in the hood. Never seen a boyscout around.

1 Like

Cripscouts?

2 Likes

Might be able to cop a used needle, herpes, or a broken crackpipe

3 Likes

Damn fine use of ten letters.

2 Likes

Dark… but I like it!

1 Like

What seeds did I offer you

Where you not getting them for free

Wow lets just everyone step back for a moment. Im gonna side with syn on this one.

2 Likes

Sweet jesus man we’re trying to do something nice here can we keep the middle school drama out of just one thing for a change?

There was never once a statement where you said you wanted to run this, pretty sure we’ve been openly looking for someone to run it and getting seed donations together.

If you wanted to run it, say you want to run it. When you saw me ask someone else you could’ve POLITELY said “hey bud, I thought I’d give running it a shot” instead of how you’re acting right now.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE IN 2021.

Regardless, this will happen as it’s more important than people’s fragile fucking egos

8 Likes

I felt kinda the same way when you got all bent outta shape about me offering to send packs. I got more beans than j can possibly run in ten lifetimes. But somethings are best to do without the intention of gaining popularity.

3 Likes

Ok well now that this is over with are we still doing this? As I said I am happy to step aside for @anon98660487 or to take on the work for this great cause. Whatever you all like. This is a great cause, let’s not let a few bad words or a miscommunication take away from this really cool idea.

5 Likes

Ok brother, that’s unfortunate but this is still an awesome idea you have. It shall be seen though.

5 Likes

So who do I ask when this might be happening so I can figure out if my auto seed run might be done in time to donate something?

4 Likes

Im out …Of likes… ill try and get something together for the photo crowd

3 Likes