OG Veterans Giveaway? Who wants to run it?

I have stuff that I would be more than happy donating.

1 Like

I like this idea a lot. Good job OG. Glad to see some positivity coming back here. It was pretty negative for a bit.

3 Likes

If they get rowdy, just call them to attention and yell ā€œFront Lean and Restā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

Army vet not super proud of it. We were not the good guys :confused: I do not sleep well. But a seed giveaway is a seed giveaway. Iā€™ve still got the 5 pack of godbud from the last veteran giveaway.

16 Likes

Donā€™t talk that way. I know how you feel. Not your fault. I support all veterans.

3 Likes

If your a vet and need access to quality genetics hit me up.

7 Likes

I think he was trying to be nice. It a good thought. Iā€™m happy to see this.

3 Likes

LoL hopefully I can find something in my vaults that would help treat symptoms. Maybe itā€™s something they would be super excited to run. Maybe they canā€™t afford some a pack of said breeders genetics. Regardless offer always stands.

1 Like

This is a free giveaway ,Iā€™ll pay shipping on all the seeds I send out,no one has to pay a penny on this thread itā€™s free to veterans

6 Likes

I think itā€™s a great idea.

4 Likes

yea, as of late, feeling the sameā€¦

8 Likes

Army, coast guard and mich nat guard 16 years, enlisted during nam, onl;y got 16 years as i broke my right leg severely, both bones compound, only the flesh was holding it on. Army we were not the good guys, so i went into the coast guard a small boat Sar station where i was a good guy, loved it but got out because they got into the drug war in 1978 again turning into a bad guyā€¦so Michigan national guard where i was a ok guy but more infantry.

8 Likes

Yeah I think so.

2 Likes

I though we would of had more people
Throwing down some
Seeds,kinda weak

2 Likes

Was hoping someone like @DougDawson would come by to run it but with the current climate I understand everyoneā€™s seeming hesitations

1 Like

Honestly I think this is a great idea and I would be happy to do this. We could set up a thread and sign up specific to this, collect the seeds and provide them to veterans. Happy to organize and run such a thing, sounds like a very worthy cause.

9 Likes

I feel no time better than the present, every day should be veterans day in my mind. They are a huge reason we enjoy each day as we do.

5 Likes

I though I was running thisā€¦ :rofl: thatā€™s fine Iā€™ll still throw seeds in like I said

Iā€™m out of this thread,get in contact with me when itā€™s done and seeds need to be sent since
You want someone else to run this Iā€™m pulling the Pakistan Chitral Kush

So good luck gents

2 Likes

I appreciate the hell out of this sentiment. Several family members of mine are vets, and itā€™s so easy for one to disagree with the government and blame that on the lowest totem pole, the armed forces. Soldiers are just people like anyone else, who had to do what they had to do. They werenā€™t issuing the orders. It happens to local police too, the only branch of our homeland defense thatā€™s not running drugs and breaking its own laws for immense profit (NSA, FBI, DEA, CIA), all much less complacent in ruining the welfare of the people. And yes there are fucking horrible people on the police force, horrible people have served in the military as well. Thatā€™s human nature

2 Likes

Hey @anon98660487 , sorry bud, I was not trying to cut you out. I did not read this whole thread as I was a work. I read the one that tagged me asking and the first bunch but I didnā€™t see where you wanted to be the one to do it. I certainly have no interest in stepping in your way brother.

6 Likes