Ohio Dumpster

Just realized i havent done an update on the dumpster in a minute. She is turning into a bushy beast of a plant. As soon as my flower plant is free, she’ll be getting tossed in and flipped. She seems to be very nute senstive. I have all my soil plants in the same mix and she is the only one that seems to be getting some nute burn. Cannot wait to see how she turns out

12 Likes

This story touched my heart hahah as someone in Ohio who’s dumped everything I had in a dumpster because of reasons :joy: no clue if it’s the truth and I don’t really know about the dumpster cut but it’s one story I can absolutely see.

Also looking good douggy :love_you_gesture:t2:

9 Likes

Looks locked n loaded for flower. Beautiful plant. I’m super curious about this girl.

2 Likes

Awesome job man. It sweet seeing these still alive and being preserved

2 Likes

Did y’all ever spend time in Dave Chappelle’s home town? If you didn’t have to Google the town name, we probably already know each other.

2 Likes

Never been there. I do love Chapelle though.

2 Likes

Been there but not to any of Chappelle events.

2 Likes

Ive been to yellow springs twice. Nice town. Nice people.

3 Likes

Just realized i havent done an update for a while. Here is the Dumpster 2 weeks into flower. All i can say is this plant is an absolute beast!!! I can only imagine how big this plant would get outdoors. Shes hogging up most of the room in my 5x5.

12 Likes

Man, I’m jealous, always loved dumpster. Definitely looking forward to watching this. Looks awesome

2 Likes

Dont be jealous homie. This is OG and the way this plant grows, ill have mucho cuts for anyone interested very soon!!!

8 Likes

That’s super nice of you @douggyfresh420

2 Likes

Thats exciting to hear man. Its super kind of you. I can’t wait. Thank you!

4 Likes

It’s great to see people are still growing all the great Ohio strains
Very cool @douggyfresh420 very cool !!

3 Likes

Pretty sure that is Dumpster x 88g13hp, and not THEE ACTUAL Dumpster. The dude that had that “Illudium” cut also had that Dumpster x 88g13hp. Now that it’s legal every Tom, Dick & Harry now all of a sudden has 30 year old heirloom plants. Chain of custody & provenance IS VERY IMPORTANT. Definitely calling bs on this supposed “Dumpster”

In the first post Douggy says that this is not 100% verified. His source says it’s Dumpster but part of the reason for this thread is so that community members who’ve grown the real thing can see this one and compare. Maybe that way we’ll have a better chance to tell if it’s the real Dumpster.

That said - besides the fact that you’ve seen other people claim their Dumpster x 88g13/hp is the real deal, what about this makes you say it’s “bs?”

7 Likes

No need for your negative bullshit here. Like its already been mentioned, this isnt verified yet, but was sent from a very trustworthy source. I have connects locally that have been growing lemon g, illudium, and deathstar for years. You obviously arent from this state so who are you to say what and how long people are growing specific strains?

The illudium is one of the most unique cannabis plants out there. You really wanna tell me this plant isnt the real deal? Take your bs to another forum cause this aint the one.

18 Likes

Yeah!!! This really isn’t the place.

3 Likes

Is this the cross for Garfunkel?

I believe so.

2 Likes