Ohio Dumpster

I was graciously givin this cut by another memeber so its only proper to spread the love.

7 Likes

I’m out of likes but :green_heart:

And auto pots are a gateway drug to DWC :v:

4 Likes

I have some super desirable snips, all rooted, some space monkey, blueberry hashplant, dj short blueberry, caramel afghani lavender lemonade and I can’t remember the rest. But I have em. Id gladly trade you or whatever man. I’m in ohio too so meet ya half way?

2 Likes

I recently got the Lemon G as well.

Seems these Ohio cuts are getting spread around now which is nice.

Death Star, Lemon G, Dumpster. Not a bad list for little old Ohio.

5 Likes

Ohio never fucked around, we got some super stoners that love their art. I’m one of em, I don’t take life too seriously but this plant I do take very serious. I wouldn’t be me without it. Ohio bud is some of the best and I don’t think anyone debates that. Unless you’re from Michigan :wink:

5 Likes

Illidium is the one thats a lot like bubba correct? I want that one some day.

What you think? Is this real deal Lemon G?

7 Likes

Kind of hard to see but Lemon G is back left so maybe just based upon leaf morphology sorry if that wasn’t much help.

HG

4 Likes

Nice tent, looks like mine.

1 Like

Thanks brudda. If its looking like mine then yours is also mighty fine lol.

1 Like

I uploaded a few more pictures.

It has a slightl zig zag main stalk. I dont know if you’re familiar with Genius. Used to make A11 and A13.

2 Likes

I do mostly outdoor but when I saw it I thought to myself, I didn’t post a tent picture. Da fuck? I mean its uncanny, great minds think alike!

1 Like

Heard of it never had the pleasure to partake, but i will say that the death-star i have vegging right now is definitely doing some zigging and zagging.

They look to be somewhat similar but this is my first time flowering her out so i dont really know this lady too well yet.

1 Like

Mmmmmm, Deathstar and Dumpster. Two of my absolute favorites. Sour Diesel and blueberry too but you never forget your poison. Those were my all time favorites.

1 Like

Never had the pleasure to smoke death-star but shes in the works for next round after this current one, but reading douggies thread as well as a few others I’m pretty stoked.

2 Likes

What a time to be out of likes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Pretty cool, I heard about dumpster for years around the state but this is the first time I actually have seen it. Was beginning to think it was just a thing of legend. Looks dank :fire:

3 Likes

Very stoked for you dude i knew you had her

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan.

1 Like

72ecc0c3c9ea4da2541c916f78841f35e0f1e9a0_2_260x499

The illudium is a pretty special plant and far superior to any bubba cut in my opinion. Shes pretty slow goin and most take her 10-12 weeks, but shes worth it.

9 Likes

Thats a indoor girl for sure but wow, looks phenomenal. Whenever you’re ready brother if you got dumpster cuts, I’m ready now. Crazy that we can legally drive around with plants. Didn’t think I’d live to see this day.

3 Likes