Ohio Dumpster

Heres a pic i posted at the start of the thread literally every pic of her shes got this slight tip burn.

3 Likes

Here are some quick upper nug shots and some lower leaf and canopy pics of her.

6 Likes

Very nice dude, she’s liking what your giving her.

1 Like

Thanks man. I love this canna line and dont see myself switching anytime soon. As soon as I hit them with a small dose of PK and boost, they literally frosted up overnight. Im doing a trick that I found on another forum where instead of hitting them heavy with PK during week 6 like Canna suggests, im giving them a microdose of 15ml per 10 gallons every week up until flush. Still learning, but loving the process. Will literally never go back to soil lol.

5 Likes

Head’s up Dump Heads, GLG restocked a ton of Bodhi stuff today. Dumpster cross is for sale.

If you pick it up and grow it I’d love to see a log. Mixed with that ghash it sounds like a treat :v:

6 Likes

Ran Garfunkle about 3 months ago. 12 seeds in a 11 pack, 9 were female, 7 worth growing out. One of the seven was distinct from all the others and leaned heavily Dumpster. Very strong with good terps and flavor.

Smoking some now :grin:

7 Likes

Buddy and I just did a group order today, i picked up a pack. First bodhi gear and i finally get to run dumpster, very high on my list

3 Likes

Man i been looking for a good pic of it and this is head and shoulders better than all the ones ive seen so far

1 Like

Looks to ha e awesome structure. What did she smell like?

1 Like

Smell is light berry sweet smell upfront with a sour '‘funky’ backend.

I ran her and her sisters without topping this first time to get an idea of how they WANT to grow, but this time around I’ll train my keeper a bit to see how she takes to pruning and training.

As always, everything in one gallon pots.

2 Likes

f*cking hell that looks lovely. :+1: :vulcan_salute:

Here’s the Dumpster cut starting to veg out in the micro- octopot.

3 Likes

I’m beside myself exited to see so many people interested in Dumpster.

Douglas you trained her up real pretty. I can’t wait to see her stack up for you!

3 Likes

Shes starting to stack nicely at 4 weeks today. Smelling really sweet of overriped fruit and funk.

5 Likes