Oil coconut infused Bubble Bog

Making up a little batch of Bog Bubble infused coconut oil. I used 4oz of flower to 30oz of coconut oil. Mainly make gummies with this. Haven’t really delved into using this infusion any other way. Any one have any other ideas as to how I can incorporate this into anything else edible, or maybe a salve? I know I can use it for cooking, but I like making gummies cus they’re easy to dose.

8 Likes

I would talk to @THCeed as I know he has been making an infused salve for some time now.

Good luck :call_me_hand:

Also may want to check this out…

4 Likes

If using for edibles add lecithin. Trying to remember the ratio as its been a while . Will work for gummies as well. Either Knox gelatin packets or even jello mixes depending on preference.

3 Likes

You could fill capsules to easily and discreetly dose aswell. I think @chronix does this.

4 Likes

I use coconut oil in place of butter for almost all my baking. I have some cookie dough I made with infused coconut oil in the freezer

4 Likes

I used to make gummies, got tired of making them. Now I just fill capsules. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, gummies were s serious PITA for me, lol.

1 Like

I’ve swallowed way too many capsules (kratom filled) in my years of getting off opiates. So I’m tired of swallowing them. I’d rather make gummies or tinctures

1 Like

I’ve never had to add lecithin to my gummies. Little bit of water, two packs of gelatin, pack of jello, good amount of honey and 1tbsp of infused coconut oil is my recipe. Makes 75 1in gummies

2 Likes

Make 00 sized Canna Capsules. I make them for my mother, to help her sleep through the night. Works like a charm. She’s been sleeping like a baby for years now!

3 Likes

I meant for If using for other things as well but yeah its not a requirement obviously. I gotta look and find my recipe again but it was pretty close to what you described.

I decarb two different batches of dried bud, crumbled (sous vide: pot of boiling water with another pot on top with the dry bud, put a lid on the cooking pot containing the bud, make sure the boiling water always touches the bottom of the upper pot) at 212 F / 100 C for 1 hr 11 mins, then take out the half of the batch and let the rest decarb until 2 hr 22 mins, then eat 1/3 rd of a teaspoon of each batch before breakfast.

Microdosing cannabis, if you will.
Less is more!

Doing this gets you a more even keeled ratio of THCa, THC and CBN, all of which are very beneficial, working together and providing your liver with more molecules to play with to help you, instead of getting only a spike in THC and overwhelming your receptors in an unnatural way.

This way I find I have a more pleaseant peaceful joyful clear headed creative experience and sleep better at the end of the day.

2 Likes

And here I am like a caveman sumping that shit, lol. Gota get me a capsulator to put my Kratom in. Just haven’t got around to it.

1 Like

I’ve been taking them every night for about 4-5 months now. Best sleep I’ve gotten in years

1 Like

That’s exactly what me and the wife used. You can get them at any health store (gnc, vitamin shops, etc.). I could make hundreds in an hour.

“The capsule machine” is what I used to make our caps. Held 24 “00” caps. I think they can hold around 500mg

2 Likes

I really need to. Sometimes it’s tough throwing a couple grams in your mouth and chasing it down with something quickly before I gag, lol.

1 Like

Before I started making the caps, I would throw the kratom in a homemade chia drink with fruit juice. Just like drinking a green drink.

1 Like

Out of likes. :heart:

1 Like

adding the lecithin helps the body absorb the thc better is what i read. you can also use guargum how ever u spell it if the lecithin taste bothers u. also citric acid and mold inhibitor if you want them shelf stable and not mold.

i was also looking into making some chocolates eventually

3 Likes

I’ve put my coconut oil in with some chocolate and they taste great, but have a low melting point so have to be stored in the fridge.

Gummies are still my favorite.

If you like curry, I love using the oil when making with Thai curry as the coconut flavor with the coconut milk really blends nicely!

1 Like