Ok Ok, here's the deal with Rand

Hey all, LOVE IS THE WAY!

Alright, so, if any Team Overgrow peeps wanna tell me how to consolidate all my open threads to this, I’ll do that, it seems it may be the best way to go.

So, Ive got my outdoor setup with the breeding project going…HERIJUANA getting sprung by Black Widow x Sensi Star…the BW x SS is a BEAST! No other word does him justice. He is shooting loads onto my two Herijuana clones I put outside around June 1st and thats here in the Northern California part of the world.

He’s BLASTING AWAY

And the Herijuana girls…

And the two, maybe artistically…

Enjoy folks! Hope you and yours are GREAT and loving life!

Love!

31 Likes

I wonder how many other plants in the neighborhood you’re going to ruin with that male. I would be pissed if my whole crop got pollinated by an unknown male.

9 Likes

That and your title goes perfectly lol

No need to grow a giant male outside for breeding… granted if it grew as a seed as a beast like that I’d want to use its pollen too. but would prob of chopped it and taken a cutting to root and bloom inside for some pollen collection.

6 Likes

Great stuff, nice job. Another vote for pollen inside. :wink:

1 Like

If you wish I can merge some of your topics together… PM me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm, thats a good thought, and I admit, the guy got outa hand, I continuously am chopping him up, obviously NOT to the community standards! MY BAD! Here’s the thing, I get the pollen can travel WHO KNOWS how far, and IS THERE BETTER WAYS OF BREEDING? I have ZERO doubt that my first time method here is a POOR CHOICE. So DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS MALE IS GONNA KNOCK UP EVERY FEMALE WITHIN A 5 MILE RADIUS? If so, well, then Ill start hacking him up and use another members suggestion and do the whole shebang inside.

Hey thanks for stopping by though!

2 Likes

Touche`! That got me giggling! I guess that “blasting away” thing is applicable to other areas of my life and maybe I’d better rein it in! Hehe.

I appreciate your suggestion as THAT was sorta the goal of this thread, to get an idea of how I should do this! I had a feeling I’d incur some wrath and it is TOTALLY understandable. So, do you think I should just HACK HIM down and use several of the branches to collect pollen from INSIDE and then DUST the plants that way?

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, its my first attempt at seed making and I guess the guy got outa hand. I have actually hacked quite a bit off him which has prolly just spurred more growth. If you look closely to the pic of my hand around the stalk, you can see that he only has 3 branches!

2 Likes

Yea I noticed it was already pruned/trained a bit. Since it’s so well developed, maybe hack off most of the branches and leave one, but pull most of the pollen sacks (leaving some leaves), and wrap the rest in a paper bag! Don’t open it to check on a windy day lol. You want the pollen to be mature, but it won’t likely ripen if cut to root at this point.

1 Like

I hope I don’t live close to you. Just cut a top and put in vase and let it open up inside. Should t need much pollen. That’s gonna be a good combination though!

6 Likes

This is making me think of the possibility of feral plants aka ditch weed seeding a grow. How prominent is cannabis/hemp out just growing wild. People just toss seeds out as they find them, or someone playing Jonny hempseed. I can’t say I haven’t be guilt of that when I was younger. I even loaded a few shot shells with seeds…

2 Likes

Yup, I just cut off enough tops and stuff em in a large pop bottle full of water, put under light (window)and place paper underneath to capture pollen. Doing it now in spare bedroom w/ no drafts. A little pollen goes a long ways.
Id be choked with 50 lbs of seeded buds.
cheers

2 Likes

If you’re in the Midwest, your GOOD! Northern California here! Thanks for the advice ad that sounds very simple! Hopefully Ill get lotsa seeds cuz the whole point is to give back to the community that has given me SO much including both strains here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Another good simple method, I LOVE IT! I had a feeling that this thread would yield some valuable intelligence!

True, man, I can tell you though, all of your sentiments have rang LOUD and CLEAR with me and I certainly will NOT risk others crops so haphazardly in the future!

From this:

7ft male… to this:

I have a spare bedroom facing south that I place this into. Place some wax or regular paper underneath, and just gently tap a few times a day. No fuss, no muss, no mad neibors.
Good luck

2 Likes

That second to last girl is a Heri? Great node length! Mine look like this.

5 Likes

The two females are BOTH Herijuana and THANKS! She takes care of herself, but I wish I could take credit for it! Yours looks nice too!

1 Like

You might find parts of this thread amusing.

1 Like

So here’s what I did…

He only has some leaves and the massive trunks!

I saved this, per your instructions…

Again, the advice was MUCH appreciated!

5 Likes