Ol’mans indoor shoot at the hip grow show. 🤣 Truth!

Ok here we go;

Last cheese was a straight up pistol throwing sausage swinging mess :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. SOOOOOO it is my humble opinion that Omega Genetix on Amazon is trash :rofl: however, their sts spray is good, I have to give them that for sure. Omega if you are watching, stick to sprays!! Picture was taken a couple days before I noticed the calyxes; compost by then.

Blueberry clones are doing really well so far. Transplanted three yesterday morning and they are still upright and looking good. I want to get the others transplanted today, clean up the cloner and open the veg tent!

3 Likes

I ended up with 4 clones, had roots on all 6 but no more patience or time and space. Moved the little ethos cookie into the veg tent with the clones so I could finally stretch out the blueberry I am flowering. A little on the late side but I think she will be ok.

Noticed a little ph issue again and couldn’t figure it out. I had forgotten to check the drip pan and she had sprung a beautiful set of roots through the bottom of the fabric bag and was chugging away :man_facepalming::rofl:. Anyways chugging along!

1 Like