Oleskool goes back in the closet. ‘22

Dam bud get taking the rso as much as you can handle .I wish you good luck at fighting it.

8 Likes

Thanks brother. I’ve been researching RSO. I think I will get there sooner than later. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Where does one access RSO?
:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Aww noo wtf!

Sending best wishes, healing, all the goodness your way!
Hope you’re able to kick this in the bud asap! I wish I knew more about RSO to help ya there myself. Only dabbled a bit. I’ll check my books.

8 Likes

You make it yourself. You have the bud, its a simple process and only needs 100 proof booze to make . I have magic butter machine, but before i had it i made many batchs on my stove with the 100 proof and cheese cloth.

11 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. Gawddamn, man… Like everybody else, I’m sending you good vibes and positive energy.

Re: RSO: I’ve found multiple tutorials online on how to make it, was thinking about doing it for my mom when she had cancer, but she was already getting it from some dispensary in FL. The two main things I took away from reading/watching the tutorials were, one: pure Indicas seem to work the best and two: don’t make it anywhere NEAR an open flame.

But that seems fairly obvious haha.

9 Likes

@ReikoX thread has a great tutorial for making RSO

Not Just Another Tincture Thread - Overgrow.com

Be Well :slightly_smiling_face: :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Awwww, that sucks @oleskool830. What stage?

I’ve made RSO, I’d follow ReikoX’s method over Rick Simpson’s. Not a fan of naptha.

If you need supplies, just holler, you know I’ll send some.

12 Likes

This was upsetting to read mate. I’ve got faith that if anyone can beat it it’s you my friend.
Making RSO is quite simple but needs a lot of ventilation OR make it outdoors.

I’m rooting for you buddy :+1::v:

10 Likes

I am sorry to hear this, is it treatable. I am sure your head is spinning at the moment trying to come to terms with this. Hang in there Oleskool!

12 Likes

Sending you thoughts and prayers.

15 Likes

Right here.

I have an excess of mediocre tasting bud but they’re loaded with resin. And I have lbs of it. They were the mystery volunteers in the very back. Good genetics but not sure which. I think the Malana (Malana Cream Hash) was the mom last year.

17 Likes

I’ve already found lots of material to read re: medical marijuana and liver cancer. Stay lifted bro. We’ll fight right along with you. peace

15 Likes

Don’t have any experience or knowledge to contribute any useful info but did want to echo well wishes and good luck in facing this also.

12 Likes

Thanks for letting us know even if they are sad news :disappointed:, you won’t be alone in this battle, wishing you the best in this fight …

13 Likes

Hey mister @oleskool830, just wanted to let you know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay calm and blessed brother. We’re all with you and behind you. peace

18 Likes

It sure seems quiet around here lately without @oleskool830. :confused:

I’m sure pulling for some good news to come out of this, buddy. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Can you still smoke or even want to? I’m always available to talk, bro. Everybody is rooting for you, too.

Prayers and vibes to you and the tribe. :peace_symbol: All love, y’all. :heart:

21 Likes

We love ya, Oleskool!
Closed for posterity.

33 Likes

Very cool brother. I never even saw this before. Thanks @zephyr!

We miss you around here you old shitkicker! We keep you and your family in our prayers. :v: :cowboy_hat_face: :muscle:

Onward through the fog for the rest of us. :pray:

17 Likes