Oleskool goes back in the closet. ‘22

Yessir, we’re in Boulder. It’s super nice and safe here, but so effing expensive that we can’t afford to buy. We’re just lucky our landlord isn’t greedy, so our rent’s about $1000/mo less than the avg. on our block.

We have close friends in Raton and, given your political leaning @oleskool830, I’d recommend visiting before looking to buy around there. While it’s beautiful, it’s a super religious white rancher MAGA area.

:rainbow_flag: :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Lost mine in the Great Texas Freeze Out. I’m gonna look. I might have a few left. I had a feeling that was gonna be just my style too.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Yikes! Just what I’m trying to escape from!

6 Likes

Taos County seems very pricey. Lots of properties but really high priced. We have a cap of about $175K.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Sorry man, you’re totally right. My bad! It’s gone up a lot since we last looked in the fall and there’s basically no inventory. It’s not that nice, so I expect it to fall back to the 200k - $300k range for a decent 3br/2ba property when the market corrects. I’m no realtor, tho, so who knows.

This is why we’re thinking about Michigan. Great weed growing laws and very low property prices if you’re rural. You could easily make your budget work for a decent + recent house and get 10 acres to boot! Just gotta be ready for some winter.

:rainbow_flag:

P.S. The limit on likes here really doesn’t keep pace with how active my favorite threads are if I miss a couple days! We should earn higher likes limits with badges, so like regular emeritus gets you the same number as regular, and overgrower can be achieved multiple times and adds 100 likes per day per badge. :wink:

9 Likes

That’s not a bad idea. Gotta run it by @LemonadeJoe. I think he may use the likes as some sort of metric that gives info he can use… or, something along those lines.

@oleskool830, I only planted 3 I think, so I should have more.

I have a few Frosted Valley from Baked Beanz from @SamwellBB and they are boss. I think I have a few extras of it if you’re interested. It’s Platinum Valley x Do Si Dos #9.

There are places to buy up the canyon from Trinidad on Highway 12 and there are lots of older places, and land deals up in the hills. Valdez, Segundo, Weston (20 miles from town). Cheap to live here except for gasoline. Lot of retiring pot smokers move here. it has a cool older crew here. peace

6 Likes

Happy Sunday All! Domionism is here. They currently rally around Ted Cruz. We saw it’s influence on the Supreme Court recently. IMHO Dominonism is the greatest threat to freedom that we face as Americans.

Dominionism Defined

Dominionism is the theocratic idea that regardless of theological view, means, or timetable, Christians are called by God to exercise dominion over every aspect of society by taking control of political and cultural institutions.

Analyst Chip Berlet and I have suggested that there is a dominionist spectrum running from soft to hard as a way of making some broad distinctions among dominionists without getting mired in theological minutiae.106 But we also agree that:

1. Dominionists celebrate Christian nationalism, in that they believe that the United States once was, and should once again be, a Christian nation. In this way, they deny the Enlightenment roots of American democracy.
  2. Dominionists promote religious supremacy, insofar as they generally do not respect the equality of other religions, or even other versions of Christianity.
  3. Dominionists endorse theocratic visions, insofar as they believe that the Ten Commandments, or “biblical law,” should be the foundation of American law, and that the U.S. Constitution should be seen as a vehicle for implementing biblical principles.107

Of course, Christian nationalism takes a distinct form in the United States, but dominionism in all of its variants has a vision for all nations.

Maybe it’s just me but this reminds me of Middle East Theocracy.

17 Likes

Have a fantastic Holiday!

11 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this , a good grower can grow almost any where I remember my closet grows .
As long as you’ve got something happening it’s all good.

6 Likes

Thanks Shisk and thanks for stopping by my mighty closet grow! Hell is still upon us outside so we do what we can with what we have! I hope you’ll stop in often. You’ve always been good comfortable company and I’ve learned from your gift of gardening! I’d love to see what you’re up to these days. If there is a thread I’m missing please tag me so I can keep up with you. Be well, stay high and keep in touch!

Blessings…

7 Likes

Thanks appreciate your company . Not a lot vegging some 5 ft cooked monster mom’s to take more clones off . Just finished loosing 16 out of 24 replacement clones when the cloner ran dry . Got a couple @Alaskagrown blueberry autos on the deck in a octopot .
That’s about it shut the tin box down for summer heat wave that hasn’t showed up yet.

6 Likes

It came here instead. It got hot in May….no relief in sight. :hot_face:

5 Likes

Happy 4th!

8 Likes

Time to mow the grass!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Howdy Y’all!
Young nubiles showing off their new naughty lady bits. This indoor growing is a smooth ride. 76 degrees and 48% RH in there. I’m loving this. I had to flop the top on one SSDD she was going to the light!

Happy Friday Fam!

31 Likes

11 Likes

Looks good glad your enjoying the easy sailing of indoor growing .

3 Likes

Girls girls girls! Week three.

It was 105 degrees today in the beautiful Hill Country! I didnt even go outside. San Antonio broke a record with 106. 78 degrees in the tent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream::joy:. Just smeared some wax on my OCB and I’m gonna fill it with Apple Fritter! Hell yeah!

29 Likes