Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

Your plants are looking excellent even under hps lights .

4 Likes

Thanks man. It’s all nice now but hell is just around the corner. :sunglasses: Be well and stay perfectly high my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It’s coming your way maybe. @Meesh said it was 97º in LA all week last week. :hot_face: It’s blowing 25-40mph all day here till about now, and it’s really dry. Been blowing for three days and two more before a day of cold weather hits. No rain/snow in sight.

2 Likes

How is the lovely and talented @Meesh? I haven’t talked to her in a coon’s age! She was growing multistory building size plants. Orange Goji and the like. My son’s in L. A. I don’t know why. :v:t3:

3 Likes

What is KNF good sir?

3 Likes

Korean Natural Farming? I heard a podcast about it once. I don’t remember the just of it.

3 Likes

Pretty much gathering the local indigenous microbes to make an inoculate to ferment plant juice FPJ, and fermented fruit juices FFJ to feed your soil and some foliar feeding, too. The plants you choose to ferment are local to you (in the yard possibly) and certain plants pass things to your plants lake vigor and speed of growing.

So, you essentially use your kitchen scraps, collect other special plants, and juices. I’m still in the most early stage of learning it. I haven’t made my stuff yet. But, having free nutrients just has a certain appeal to it. :grin:

3 Likes

Here’s a link (I think) to the book I’m reading. It’s only about 75-100 pages. (small ones, heh), and easy to understand. It’s not real complicated it seems. And, not that hard to get what you need to get going.

I just started it the other day. It was interesting to read. Right to the point for older guys like us who have less brain storage available. If you aren’t careful, when you put too much in, something has to come back out. sacrifice.

Let me know what you think. We can be noobs together. There are other things online to read and may have better pics to illustrate some of the startup stuff. There are a couple of threads going on it too. Lots of people to ask for help. peace

Oh, bust ahead to Chapter 1 “Introduction”. The book has a lot of acknowledgements and other blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Yes. That’s fascinating. I fantasize about growing outdoors. I choose spots and how to hide them. 🥲 I would like to grow some trees in big ass grow bags.

3 Likes

It works for indoors, too. You just gather some things from outside. You use soil don’t you? It’ll work just fine. It can also create resistance to pests and fungi by certain plants that you ferment.

2 Likes

You can even ferment certain drought and or heat resistant plants that would help your potted plants better handle the heat you get. That’s what it says.

2 Likes

I’m good, buddy! Was dark on here during winter but I’m back and starting my trees again. Hope you and the Mrs. are doing well also!

4 Likes

Well I certainly missed you. I wish you another bountiful harvest this year with no fucking caterpillars! Tag me in your thread so I can keep up. How’s married life treating you? Be well, be happy, and stay remarkably high.

Peace/Love/Sharing…

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Whoa, you know how to give a geezer a heart attack, doncha?

Last bag (11Kg) I got was in 2019! Still working on it, lol! I see they’ve reworked the1 part formula, again. I’ll be interested if you see any differences, they never seem to change the label!

It has sure added the zenness to my garden, soooo simple!

4 Likes

I have to admit, the old days of using Alaskan Fish Fertilizer and Miracle Grow Bloom when it came out, was too easy. Nobody was freakin’ on fertilizers like now. And, guess what? We smoked dank ass buds, lol.

I wonder if you can still buy Freak Brothers comics or books? Any of the cool stuff from back then. Mad Magazine was actually pretty sophisticated in it’s content. I wouldn’t mind having some.

3 Likes

5 Likes