Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

“Smells like shit cause it is the shit!”

Sorry for the startle. Scared the hell out of me too. :scream:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This is the smallest of the Lemon Skunk/Sour Bluetooth. 3 weeks in Zen Veg. I think she’s really pretty and sexy. I’m going to chop the Black Tuna Friday. The AF/TC is in wk 3 of 12/12 and buddage looks very promising. I am on the verge of getting my nute mix dialed in. The added salts for flower was the right move for me. On rare occasions I try to get cute with my grow by adding this or that to the mix and it seems to always turn out bad somehow. I said to myself, Self, don’t do that stupid shit! OK?
All better now though. Don’t try to fix what’s working!!

10 Likes

I’ve got the attention span of a gnat, oleskool! I’m sure I missed it, but what salts are you adding?

I have the same affliction. When ever I try a P/K in bloom, my plants look like they’ve been in a brush fire. I tried using it in veg, and the plants look great, and get more roots quicker… and I’m using up the P/K, lol!

5 Likes

Yous guys down in Texas haven’t been quarantined to the air conditioned inside of the house for the next 6 months yet have you?

It was MF’in 18º here this morning. It only went to 43 but at least the 3 days of 30-55 mph winds stopped. Supposed to be 25 tonight but that’s what they said last night. It’s all good. I think it’s gonna be a hot and dry year this year, and I’m not looking forward to the real hot weather.

2 Likes

I do believe it’s going to be hot. If they would have more night jobs. Or jobs with split shift it wouldn’t be so bad. But going into work at 8am and it’s 90’f that sucks.

3 Likes

The Lemon Skunk/Sour Bluetooth are spending their first night in the flower tent.

They’re a little thirsty. I took pics right before feeding.

Had to tie this one down in Zen Veg. Huge!

The Crater Lake F3 moved in to Zen Veg and got their big girl shoes. Bogglegum/Orange Goji on deck with some Mandarin Sunset/Snow Lotus. :sunglasses:

Hasta la Gucci…

14 Likes

The LS/SBT sounds yummy. I have both. They look great. I wish I could keep up with you.

3 Likes

@syzygy is the generous and talented brother who blessed me with this treasure.

16 Likes

Also been blessed with those my my mail box was about to catch fire when they landed can’t wait to pop some @oleskool830

6 Likes

Me too! Gonna spout some in about 10 days!

6 Likes

The Black Tuna has been hanging for 3 days. While trimming I kept some popcorn and put it on my router overnight to get a preview. That joint was straight up narcotic. Put my eyes at half staff and lag bolted me to the couch. We’ll see how it turns out after a few days in the old paper bag. Herijuana all day so far. Night night smoke for sure. Don’t get too far from the fridge!

Blessings….

9 Likes

I’ve got the rotation going pretty good at the moment. The two flower tents are never empty. The Zen Veg always has a tent full whenever the flowering plants finish. I try to keep the flower tents with plants 4 weeks apart so I can harvest more often. What throws a wrench in is a plethora of males or an 8 weeker taking 10 weeks. So far so good but I did a couple of feminized runs for jars on the shelf. Hotter than hell here this week. (90s)
but we’re back to 80s next week. It’s been windy too! Are you done with snow and freezing temps? Long live the Volunteers!

It’s all love bro…

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t know what this is but I can’t stop watching it.

13 Likes

:smile_cat: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: dude, you’re the king of odd memes. I can’t stop laughing and I don’t know why.

Windy as F here. It cooled back down today to 60 for the high. Supposed to warm up after this. No snow or freezing temps in the forecast. I am getting a little nervous about how dry is getting. The wind just sucks the moisture from everything.

The baby just can’t make it stop.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Another from the Meme King.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Howdy Y’all. Busy day at Shitkicker Ranch today. Transplanted the nursery today to 1 gal pots. They have been in solo cups for too long waiting for a spot in Zen Veg. There are Mandarin Sunset/Snow Lotus and Blue Dream/Cookies Kush. Here they are before they got new shoes.

One of the flower tents is infested with powdery Mildew. It’s been so humid here and I think I need more air circulation. I probably have 7 oscillating fans in total that clip on tent polls. Not one of them still oscillates. They’re pieces of shit! Tried several brands. Spent as much as $50 on one. All shit! It’s enough to piss off a priest! I’ll hit them with Neem oil (the plants not the fans) and follow up with weekly milk/water spray. Hopefully I can get control of it before buds set. The veg tent is full of it also I see. There’s fungus among us!

Peace/Love/Sharing

17 Likes