Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

:cowboy_hat_face::scream::hot_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::crossed_fingers::flushed:

3 Likes

I had to chop a Crater Lake tonight. She started going downhill like the other 2 casualties. I chopped it before it died completely. Hopefully I can get a couple of jars out of her. It was only half way through week 7 so not expecting much potency but I’ve been surprised before. There are 2 plants left alive and still growing. It’s 2 of the Bogglegum/Orange Goji. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:. I’m going to grow some testers from twenty20 Seeds in a 3X4 tent in T-Bone’s bedroom. After those 2 plants in the shed can’t hold on any longer I’m going to shut down the Shitkicker Shed until October. Probably grow some autos for a while. Stay tuned…real plant pics soon. It’s all love!

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

That heat is definitely the killer of fun . I’m contemplating doing the same this summer if this year turns out like last we had 100 plus temps on quite a few occasions ac seldom shut off , too hot to even go outside.

8 Likes

cough :sweat_smile: ahem :call_me_hand:

that’s not my place at all :laughing:

here’s an example of my neighborhood…my road is way rougher :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

GawdDAMN, man, that is just brutal. I mean, it’s supposed to be 101 tomorrow, but then it’s gonna get back down in the 80’s, then back up again. At least we get a little relief. Wow, man, and it’s barely June… haha.

Is that Hawaii? Looks nice, wherever it is.

4 Likes

Yup. I’ve been trying to convince @oleskool830 that he’d already be halfway here if mrs oleskool & @GMan would just paddle :stuck_out_tongue: a little harder

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

It’s gonna be 90 at 10pm :hot_face:

10 Likes

Wow. too early for ‘out of body experiences’ or multi-dimension dogs. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Today I’m seeking out of body experiences with multi-dimensional drugs. :scream:

9 Likes

Is everyone sick of hearing about how hot it is in Texas and repeated tales of plant torture while trying to grow some medicine? I know I am! Have a great day Fam!

10 Likes

10 Likes

I’m going to be simulating growing pot today. It will be in the 90’s again today, but maybe with high winds, 30-40mph, so maybe we can get a wildfire or two.

Man, I’m staying home too much. I’ve planted so many different strains, that I feel sort of like the “cat lady” with my plants. If you can envision dozens of cats roaming and crawling around everywhere, that’s me with my plants. :woozy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Lemon Thai, Oaxaca, Frosted Valley (Baked Beanz), Lavender, Black and Blue Lebanon, Black Lebanon, Monochrome Rain (Nug Life Farms), Space Monkey, … In flower right now: SSDD f2 bx, Candy Cake Punch (NLF), Bubblegum Runtz, Marauder (Baked Beanz), and The Red Headed Stranger clone (my favorite so far, as far as the strength, structure and vigor, and it smells great) It’s Haze x Williams Wonder.

I have 3-4 volunteers that are looking to be female. One is a boss. I think it’s Sour Bubble crossed to either Malana, or Kashmir. The large leaves gave it away as the Sour Bubble. We’ll see.

I still want to plant more, but I gotta slow my roll. A lot of these will go into the ground hopefully. Long flowering ones will stay in large pots that I can bring inside the house in fall. I use my dolly and wheel them around, heh.

8 Likes

95 today with heat index 105 god forsaken

6 Likes

Dude. “You” were in a dream I had two nights ago. It was a really stressful, complicated and involved dream. But the part “you” were in, I was in an old apartment I lived in in West Hollywood yeeeeears ago, but it was in Utah and I was talking to a couple people who I’ve never seen before and then I said to one of them,”Wait. Are you jamescoldflame? I know you from online, right?” And we discussed seeds and weed and shit. I kept looking through this gigantic backpack I had, like one of those ones that campers use, with all the zippers and shit, so I could give you seeds, but I couldn’t find them.

Totally bizarre, if for no other reason than you and I have barely ever interacted. I mean, it woulda been one thing if it was, like, oleskool or nube or Iamyou or something, people who I actually exchange DM’s with and shit… That still woulda been weird, but not nearly as weird as this was haha.

9 Likes

When the universe speaks to you. Listen…lol✌🏾

6 Likes

I’m not giving you any seeds haha.

5 Likes