Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show Spring ‘21

Whew thought I was gonna see a set of heels of yours again.

6 Likes

Veg tent didn’t make it. Dead

Surprisingly the flowering girls are still alive. Wilted but leaves are soft and green. Miracle! The biggest surprise I found was my seedlings were standing tall and looked happy! Veg tent is toaste. I gave the living plants a big drink of Kelp water and we’ll see what happens. Very sad shed at the moment.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

21 Likes

Sad sight.
I might pick up a couple tower heaters for next time, you know global warming and all.
Might happen again maybe not this year again but in the future big chance because of climate change which is more believable.
Onward brother

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:
Graphic warning indeed!

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother! I’m not gonna be caught with my pants down again. Tower fan/heater would work. I’m also going to put up 10 gallons of gas and some food! A “breakout bag” for next time. I believe it will happen again. Take care.

Blessings…

6 Likes

Yeah I was very surprised at their condition. Some will likely come back but I expect some herm and Jurassic plants if they do. They got less stressed than I did! It’s encouraging none the less. I smoked all my weed during the storm so :crossed_fingers:

Blessings…

4 Likes

I love me some hashplant!

1 Like

I gotcha covered. I have to wait til next Monday but otherwise… I have to see if I still have which rock you live next to. Keep in touch. We’ll have you back in the saddle in no time! peace :peace_symbol:

Edit: do they still have Pony Express?

1 Like

Crazy some survived! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Well, I was over optimistic apparently. After a big drink of kelp water last night, there’s no sign of life today. They’re all dead. 🥲. Gotta start over. Take Care.

Blessings…

6 Likes

After a big drink of kelp water yesterday, no sign of any response. They are definitely all dead. Starting over.

7 Likes

When the funeral already had the showing.
I know not nice, sorry for your loss

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sometimes that’s what ya got to do.

1 Like

RIP :coffin: Poor things. And poor you. I have a freebie auto somewhere that claims to be done in 7 weeks seed to harvest. Unfortunately it would take 3 weeks to send so won’t be faster than your autos. I hope you can get your jars filled soon. :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the generous offer and the kind words @allotment. Never too late to start over!

Blessings…

3 Likes

Ouch, those photos are what happens to my outdoor plants every October. It looks strange to see it inside a grow tent! hopefully no floods or earthquakes will happen before your next harvest.

2 Likes

Damn that’s sad, those poor little plants didn’t stand a chance against ol Mother Nature. Glad the sun is back up and a new grow is on the horizon. Y’all stay warm now!!

2 Likes

Gdp and trainwreck, can’t go wrong with those. I got my chair and bong.

1 Like

Just got caught up. Sorry bro, so sad to lose a grow like that

2 Likes