4 Likes

Coming along just fine

And bonus kale for critters to munch on

6 Likes

Looking great in there, nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

yes looking nice!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

New house moved almost had to get new grow room up and running priorities ya know

1 Like

Well 6 weeks since flowering they almost ready one more time to water and they will get chopped

5 Likes

Finally chopped and in drying rack rh %60 temp 66* in drying room. Which will become new gro room at new house no windows one door w windo ac as soon as drying is done I can get in and reconfigure the whole room get some more leds for more plants MORE is
Ways better ain’t it?

Pics to follow

2 Likes

Ahhhh settled into new house with new grow room last grow yielded a disappointing 140 g or so with a bonus of 5 g of Keif all is now trimmed and curing

New grow to begin in august still have a few things to arrange in grow room

1 Like

Ok just put 20 in the dirt 10 Durban Poisen a nd 10 Lemon Skunk they are all in a 2 x4 tent for now to begin vegging lights fans humidity etc ya’ll know the drill

When I transplant into grow
W bags I will move them to my brandy new grow room. No windows one window AC and a humidifier as well as fans and LED lights I’m putting 14 in grow room and 6 will stay in tent. I am acquiring more LED grow lights so be able to have more plants, when I get my lazy arse down there I will take some pics but for now I’m out PS theses are from last grow. Chopped June 1st and been curing since then

7 Likes

Ok pic of new grow started with 20 down to 7 super skunk it’s a 2x4 tent set up in my bedroom with leds fans humidifier etc

They are about 14 days from so like I said previous they will go in 3 gallon grow bags

4 Likes

Ok update 17 days on thedurban poison lemon skunk and 4 days on some Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed . I got tired of bending way down so I put the 4x2 tent on a folding table I had from Wally World perfect fit and brought it up to a manageable level I also swapped out the leds for a 600 watt mh that I can regulate from 25% to %100.

3 Likes

Finally an update on the latest grow with Durban Poisen and Lemon Skunk. I did end up with one male Durban Poisen, my daughter thinks it hemmed but I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter tho out side he goes in a nice sunny spot on the porch, Well away from the females of the class, I will be collecting pollen at some point.IMG_0159

I did manage to sprout 2 Black Cream autos and a sour strawberry they are now resting in 3 gallon grow bags in the tent,

I also have to set up my carbon filter exhaust, it’s starting to get a bit skunk in the grow room.

5 Likes

Ooops last post edited there are 2 black cream autos instead of Frankenstein the Frankenstein will be next grow but here are a couple of pics of the black cream in flower for a week now the sour strawberry was just topped for the second time

4 Likes

More pics of the Durban poison and lemon skunk

I think they r going to be tasty

4 Likes

Ok drying now got a little ahead of myself hope they aren’t over ripe

5 Likes

Finally got the room down to 60/60

2 Likes

last one of this grow started a bit late just started to flower I vegged her a bit longer it’s a BOG Sour Strawberry. I topped a couple of times bushing out nice

3 Likes