Olschool off and runnin

Looks great my friend :metal:

1 Like

Very dispointing harvrst after trimmig all 6 only got 2 oz and 11 gr. But on the brightside i did get 11 gr. Of keif

Hopefully the last sour strawberry will yeild some descent smoke sge smells life a strawberry fruit drink right now

1 Like

ssorry to hear that :frowning:

21 days into flower and I think I need to set up the carbon filter this weekend. My daughter walked in my room last night and was like wtf is that smell I told her strawberry Dankness…lol

3 Likes

More pics

4 Likes

And more pics she coming right along

5 Likes

35 days in flower

OoooooOooooOooo that smell very fruitylicious in the morning.just can’t wait

6 Likes

To bad there isnt smell a vision. Cause this one smells just like a bowl of crushed up strawberries ready for some sugar to get slopped over a biscuit

Merry Christmas to all

7 Likes

Ok more pics she gettin close….

5 Likes

Just a few more pics

2 Likes

Almost almost riches still all cloudy like I said to bad there is no smellavision on the net

2 Likes

And yet some moreits gonna be a dam shame to cut her down she soooo pretty

5 Likes

Gettin close

4 Likes

Oky doky …no more light …then chop on tuesday morning…wet trim into drying basket…then into grove bags. Gonna try them.instead of tried and tru mason jars

1 Like

Goin i. The drying rack

2 Likes

In the rack

2 Likes

Ok my OG oficiados of the weed we grow and love . Here is a smoke…update on the BOG Sour Strawberry.

First off very very very…did I say Very Very…sweet fruity smell when you open the bag after a 3 week cure on a grovebag…

The smoke was very very mellow absolutely nothing harsh about the taste or on the inhale and hold.

Tasted like a fruity lolipop

Took about 3 good tokes then after 5 mins or so it kinda grabbed the front of my brain and krept back…

Another toke and bang it sets in grabbing the rest of your body…

My daughter smoked it with me she is good quality control…seems as tho anything o said she would start laughing and giggling

Lasted a good 2 hours…
Next up I’ll try a couple of bong rips because it is just so smooth.

All said I am pleased with the Sour Strawberry and will definitely line up another grow of this strain.

P.S. the true smell I think of is riding thru an orange orchard in central Florida in the spring when all the orange blossoms are out. Sounds wierd because it’s called sour strawberry

2 Likes