One light One Plant One year later

Trial fitted the scrog & soon the task of filling it will begin , not sure if I’ll top one more time but giving it serious consideration

8 Likes

Following this thread.

1 Like

Welcome ,! Comments , input & questions feel free to comment

1 Like

I’m getting a nice growth rate with good side branching

5 Likes

I was debating if I should top again or not so I topped everything including the side branching this should ensure a full scrog

3 Likes

the topping is gonna slow her a bit now but will pay off later when its time to fill the scrog this is gonna ensure I have a good amount of bud sites

8 Likes

The light comes on at 8 tonight & I’ve mixed up some megacrop pH. always comes out at 6.1 with no adjustment I’ve grown really fond of this stuff

7 Likes

Starting to really take off as well, Looking good Herk!

3 Likes

Thanks jelly how is everything in your neck of the woods ?

3 Likes

Not to bad good sir. Things are plugging away in my setup. Here’s a pic from a week or two ago, I can’t remember now lol.

15 Likes

Great work @horribleherk56! This is the beginning of what looks like an outstanding thread. Thanx!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words , my goal is to have a simple , economical grow that produces that any one one can duplicate

2 Likes

Looks like you’re dialed in , nice deep green color

2 Likes

Looking good herk. Nice to see you back too. We all need a little break now and then. Looks like you’re coming back with a bang. Killin it so far.

Good call on the secondary (4 way) topping too

Apologies my phone autocorrected herk to jerk. I’ve changed it but it is 6am here lol so no surprise I missed it first time

3 Likes

Yay for MegaCrop, right?!!?! I too am absolutely in love with it. Being told about it was one of the biggest hook-ups of my life. Everyone should know about these nutes!!! You are quite right that they are one of the biggest factors in lowering costs!

Have you gone up to 4g/gallon yet? I think your baby is big enough for full strength (in my opinion at least).

I’d love to hear why you go with a 6.1 pH instead of 6.02 :slight_smile:

Spell check can be your worst enemy lol…

2 Likes

I usually use tupur & pH at 6.0 basement mix I think 6.3 would be my sweet spot it just happens when I mixed the nutes this is where I came out I’ve always had to lower it I’m gonna get some pH. up I have baking soda but on small batches of nutes its tricky . now the megacrop is the most forgiving nutrient I’ve ever used & I’ve used a few the fact its cheap isn’t the reason I use its the results it gives me next round a larger 4 gal . pot & larger drip pan is in the works I’m also liking the royal gold products

1 Like

Growth rate is holding steady I’m gonna advance tom4 gr. per gallon

6 Likes

Blackjack is a good yielder I grew it in my hoops last year and it’s a solid sativa strain to grow. Def more jack then blackberry

1 Like

This is my 3 rd. Grow of this my pheno structures like jack but smells & finishes fast like BlackBerry I grew sannies jack & it was a slow finisher the kingklonebrand blackjack kind of reminds me of blue dream but better