One light One Plant One year later

Your king klone black jack smells like BlackBerry kush? Mine was all the way jack/lemon hazyish no blackberry at all to be honest blackberry kush is kinda lightnin smell like a berry white kinda strain. U sure it isnt more lemony cus I got mine from king klone too and cant imagine em being different. They look identical top

Early on after the flip she is lemony \ lime but later on berry kicks in , both prior grows in royal gold tupur this grow is in their basement mix there are 2 minor differences Iā€™m noticing in the fact that even right now she smells & that the leaves are slightly fatter than babies from the same batch of clones , my pheno is timid early then gets aggressive once established good I really like this strain as well as their candy land

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen or grown BlackBerry kush so I couldnā€™t tell how much it leans in that direction but mine is definatly hazey

Before & after last nights round of training

6 Likes

Trial fitting of the scrog , not quite ready to leave it on yet

5 Likes

This tent & light were originally set up for water farms which I still have & as I write this am cleaning them up when done right give explosive growth Iā€™m going back to them next round using megacrop instead of g-h nutes

6 Likes

this is about as simple as it gets & the combination is bullet proof (if there is such a thing) Iā€™m really happy with the results Iā€™m getting today I gave her water only now that the scrog is in place I feed with a funnel simpler is better in this case

3 Likes

she seems to be recuperating from the topping & giving me new growth , now to fill that screen

7 Likes

it was a stupid question on my part actually. i go back and forth about whether iā€™m playing too fast and loose with my pH. as long as itā€™s near 6.0, iā€™m happy. since iā€™m transitioning back inside, my precision has to increase. i enjoy precision; i enjoy hooking them up with exactly what they want. at the same time, iā€™m not sure a bunch of up or down solution isnā€™t worse than a tiny bit off pH.

1 Like

Ive upped it a bit to 6.3 & Ive made so many changes by adding the scrog as well as all the bending & training , canā€™t tell if its making a difference that being said it sure didnā€™t hurt , tonight its just water & the beginning of the almost daily ritual of tucking & training as we start filling in the screen

5 Likes

just so psyched to be getting back insideā€¦

so many genotypes, so little timeā€¦so many phenotypic possibilities to sort through. what array of environmental factors will get me closest to a good balance of flower quality, yield, cost, and client satisfaction?

this is a wonderful place. i looked for a good person to help me sort through the LED world, and @anon58740919 has a LED as his icon, so I asked if there was a white light LED option. heā€™s a rock starā€“spent alot of time walking me through shit and then guided me to Spydrxs. they are absolutely vital to making going back inside work for my crue financially.

i personally wonā€™t use amended soils inside because of the risk of bugsā€“even a great line like Royal Gold. If youā€™re going to use an amended soil, thatā€™s the company to use. i use pro-mix. but thereā€™s maybe a roll for cocoā€“weā€™ll have to see. i pumps and resevoirs are too costlyā€“we can hand water, but need a medium that will hold some moisture for a minute.

cropmax is a revelationā€“my nutrient bill is going to be negligible. super short veg cycle saves on pro mix and on having to buy and sterilize multiple pot sizes.

anyway, just grateful for folks like you.

3 Likes

sounds like youā€™ve got your general direction you want to take things dialed in Iā€™m gearing up to get my second tent fired back up both lights I use are led & I have my old HPā€™s for a back up the light in this tent is a California light works ss-275 (200w) the other is a Johnson cob. @340w. Iā€™ll fire it in its 3x3 tent next

This is a really enjoyable thread. You love growing weed, and so do we. Life is good.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words ,I get countless hours of enjoyment out of my grows I truly believe having a bunch of good individuals to share the experience with is therapy in itself & if someone gets something useful out of something Iā€™ve shared Iā€™m just reciprocating what others were sharing with me at one time or another we have it good here

1 Like

Just sitting back tonight & letting the megacrop do its thing , I use a droplight for my pics & Iā€™m gonna find a brighter bulb to see if I canā€™t improve the quality of my pics Iā€™m feeding every 3 days , in the new growth Iā€™m seeing a lot of potential bud sites

4 Likes

Another round of training tonight

3 Likes

The weekend is here & I hope everyone is enjoying a nice Friday night everything is going good here Iā€™ll feed tomorrow the screen is filling a little more daily gonna clone soon

4 Likes

I be got my clone dome ready I might clone tonight

4 Likes

Cloned right into the basement mix , got the idea from one of the members here on overgrow

5 Likes

Just putting this here so hopefully Iā€™ll be back to read it all in depth on my weekend :blush: That girl is going to be huge. OG the tent, and then the world brother!

2 Likes