Oozle's Indoor

F27 for these in my 3x3.
Alien Rift x4 1-gallon coco
Cherry Chem Soda F2 2-gallon coco

This one in the back has longer wispy pistils, already putting out frost, and is taller. During veg it had wrinkled leaves and I thought it was a PH/root issue… could be a stress reaction or maybe genetic, just a note.

CCS. As a grower, this one is my favorite out of the 3 I am running. The other 2 are in my 4x4.

Here is my next batch, popped and getting started. I’m switching over to soil and a more organic approach next grow or two. These are in Coast of Maine Stonington blend with some amendments. I didn’t go the seed starter route, so I’ll find out soon enough if the soil is too hot.

I have 5x Strawberry Temple (Bodhi), 2x Aliens and Milk fem (Strayfox), and 3x Rainbow Chip f2 (Exotic genetics).

I was lucky enough to find seeds I didn’t think I would ever find again. I ran the Rock Candy Kush (Alien Rock Candy x SFV OG bx) about 3 years ago and I paid 60$ a 5-pack… now I got them for $15 a pack. I grabbed 3.

That SFV OG bx was too good to pass up at $15 a pack also… not sure when I will get to those, but nice to have in the fridge for next year.

Alien Rock Candy I got from someone a few years back is one of my holy grail strains. I only smoked a couple ounces of it, but it made me laugh my ass off and feel great. Not many strains make me laugh and giggle.

I’m hoping to find something similar in these, so I will F2 them this summer. I’m hoping for at least 3 females and 3 males and I will pollinate the lowers and have some tops to smoke and 100’s of seeds.

9 Likes