Oozle's Indoor

You got some nice looking grow going and the journaling is really nice. :+1:

1 Like

@OhNo555 ty. These plants have been pretty resilient. I’m hoping now with only 1 tent going I can get the journal a little more organized.

1 Like

I think I am going to try and run a journal this time. I have never done one before, but read a lot of them. Now I have a good idea of how I want to do it.

2 Likes

Trimmed up the Sky and Cherry Lotuses yesterday. I never can help myself and I’ve dipped into the Sky Lotus a few times now. I really like it so far, very focused and it gets my mind going. I did pretty well on weight… about 105-110 grams for the sky lotus and 95-100 off the cherry lotus. I was running about 225- 250 watts, so about .8 grams per watt. Not bad for soil, basically water only (a couple top feeds, a little cal-mag early flower, and liquid karma through flower).

I will update a full smoke report in a month or so, but here’s a couple nug shots.

12 Likes

Nice looking nugs my friend. :herb::v:t4:

1 Like

Will there be a smoke report to follow?

1 Like

yes @Tejas in about a month. I want to let it cure a bit and get it to a couple friends to get their feedback as well.

2 Likes

F48 today for these pics.

Purple Hindu Kush x Durban - AK Bean Brains (left side of tent)

• 3 Gallon coco. Watering once every other day.
  • Remo nutrients EC 1.4. Water = 50 ppms (EC .1), magnifical = 50 ppms, bloom and micro =430-450 ppms, astroflower = 120-150.

I lowered the cal-mag today (.05 EC) as they still look like they are getting a touch too much N. I should just cut it out and see how they do. Maybe there is some slight K problems too, too much N locking out K?

The back plant seems frostier, stem rub is stinkier, but it didn’t fill in as well.
Both plants look like they are getting some purples on some of the top calyx’s. The front plant has a little calcium issue on the tops. Probably the light and heat. I should turn down the light again.
I have clones of both in my veg tent hoping 1 is good enough to save. I am rooting for the front plant because I love the structure and vigor. Lot of bud sites on each cola.

Right is Arise x Golden Goat (Irie Genetics)
5 gallon soil - Mix of Michigan Made and Stonington blend plus amendments listed above.
One watering with liquid karma and SLF-100, the rest of the waterings is my well water (50 ppms).
They don’t have as much turgor as they used to, maybe I messed up the watering sometime. I watered in some Liquid Karma a couple days ago and I will feed only water for the rest of the time. Hopefully the soil has enough in it to make it to 70 days.

Back PHK x Durban

Arise x Golden Goat

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

15 Likes

Bad ass looking very devilish :smiling_imp:

1 Like

F55.

Good week. It cooled down a lot here in Mass so I haven’t had to play “musical lights” to try and keep the tent cool. If it gets too hot in the tent, I turn off 1 light for 30 minutes or so. I try to keep my environment 76-80f and 50-55% humidity… higher the temp the more humidity.

Purple Hindu Kush x Durban - AK Bean Brains (left side of tent)

• 3 Gallon coco. Watering once every other day.
  • Fed most of this week: Remo nutrients EC 1.4. Water = 50 ppms (EC .1), magnifical = 25 ppms, bloom and micro = 430-450 ppms, astroflower = 120-150.

I removed the magnifical and lowered the micro yesterday. The back PHK x Durban is still getting too much N.

I gave a feed of .2 EC of Epsom salts yesterday with my normal feeding. The Remo nutrients don’t have any magnesium in the base feed. It is only in their cal-mag product and the Natures Candy bottle… I didn’t buy the Natures Candy because it is just sugars, iron, and mag-sulfate (epsom salts). I may do another feeding this week with Epsom Salts, I will see how they look. I’m thinking the back plant will be done around F70 and the front will go closer to 80 days.

The back PHK x Durban has that Durban smell I remember… licorice and anise.

Right is Arise x Golden Goat (Irie Genetics)
5 gallon soil

I “cheated” and gave them about 400 PPMs of bottle nutrients a couple days back. I wanted to make sure they had enough gas to finish. Planning on harvesting these in 2 weeks. I haven’t looked at the trichomes yet, but thinking they will be done F67-73.

Thanks for reading.

13 Likes

I started an earthbox!

Here I have a Arise x Golden Goat, a clone of the back right plant in my flower tent.

Here’s my soil mix:

• Coast of Maine Stonington blend
  • 7-10% Earthworm castings
  • 25-30%% Rice hulls and Pumice
  • 1.5 Cups of Volcanic Rock Dust
  • Insect Frass

I plan to add some worms and follow Jeremy from Build a Soils methodology and layer on the compost. I will use the Coast of Maine Lobster compost at first and see how that works.

I am hoping to get multiple runs out of each batch of soil with some reamending.

It’s been 10 days since I moved her into the earthbox and it’s gotten some good growth already. I don’t think I’ve watered again since the initial top off. I still see some water at the bottom of the reservoir. I bet with the light turned up she will start drinking a lot more soon.

My veg tent has been cold and low light up until last week. Now I turned my light up, moved all the veggies I had in here out and got the temp much better. I will top it soon, take some clones and move this plant into flower in the next 14 days or so.

9 Likes

Looking great brother.
The mix in your earthbox sounds solid! :ok_hand:t4::herb:
The plant growing in it is sure happy…:blush:

1 Like

F57. I wanted to add some pics of the Purple Hindu Kush x Durbans starting to turn purple. I saw purpling of the top buds a little last week, but now they are purpling from the bottom up.

14 Likes

Nice looking grow you got going on :facepunch:

1 Like

F62.

PHK x Durban - AK Bean Brains (Left)
Arise x Golden Goat - Irie Genetics (Right)

Getting there. Not much amber yet if any across the tent.

Both of the PHK x Durbans are starting to purple up. The tops on the front plant are a bit close to the light or maybe it’s the heat, but the tops look like fists.

I lowered the feed on the Coco plants down from EC 1.3-1.4 to EC .9 slowly through the week. I added the magnifical back in and lowered the micro to keep the N down, so they still have access to some Magnesium. The run off is pretty close to my input, so I plan to go down to about an EC of .8 for the last week and a little lower for the last couple days. I don’t flush, but I reduce the nutrients so I don’t overfeed… they don’t eat a lot in the last week or so.

All the plants are starting to drink less. I am thinking a 70-75 day harvest on the whole tent.

Arise x Golden Goat in 5 gallon Michigan Made Mix

15 Likes

F70.

I am going to harvest them on F72.

Started to see some nanners on the front PHK x Durban. Very stressful grow. A couple power outages, one for 2 days, heat/light stress, and I might have had a light leak last week (my veggie tent bottom vent wasn’t velcro’d all the way so some light was hitting the 4 x 4 for a couple days last week).

I lowered the feed on the PHK x Durban to EC .6-.7. The run off is not much higher.

The Arise x Golden Goat is looking great, they are done. I have the back Arise x Golden Goat in the earth box and it is booming. I have to start flowering it soon.

Earthbox when transplanted and 3 weeks later. She needs to be flipped very soon.

13 Likes

Flowers are looking wonderful :ok_hand:t3::grin:
Should be a great harvest!:blush:

1 Like

ty. I am really excited for the PHK x Durbans… I wanted to grow those beans for a while now.

2 Likes

Don’t stress. Those plants’ll be alright. Positive attitude… They look good to me.

1 Like

thanks bud. I meant stressful for the plants. I am good at beating them up. @minitiger

1 Like