Operation fuck cancer grow

phat :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

The lilac festival is getting real frosty. I’m starting to see where she gets her name, she’s very slightly turning a light purple

My black creme as usual is gorgeous. I’m so excited to try this one :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Very nice Heather…you’re becoming quite the pro!

6 Likes

I finally got a little scope!
I would be lying if I said I haven’t been walking around the house looking at everything close up for over a hour :laughing::shushing_face:

2022_10_12_21_01_13_158

12 Likes

bugs look scary AF under the lens IMO

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Wow!
Everything is looking great.

This :arrow_double_up:
That Lilac Festival and that Black Creme weed2

Did you scope your fingers yet?.. When I got mine I was checking out everything. Yes I was petard also… I realized it was to much when the wife gave me that face she does… You know the one… The, “you are just a little boy with a new toy” look…

This is a good sign you are doing something right :metal:

I am with @Nagel420 on the bubble Hash.

Some great reading material for when you decide to get into making Some bubble…

The Technique

image image

6 Likes

Here’s the recent harvest so far! I’ve still a whole plant drying, I predict another 4/5 jars worth

I trex I bred bud turned out so airy, doesn’t look appear it’ll be a good smoke so I’ll probably cook with it

The closed jar is a experiment with water curing. From what I’ve read it isn’t ideal however I ran outta room to put bud so I decided to give it a try just to say I’ve done it :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Always a good problem when you run out of room for bud storage . Looks good nice haul.

2 Likes

Bugs you say?! That was one of the first things I scoped!

This is a velvet ant. He’s having a bad hairday

Mantis legs

Different bits of a Sphinx Moth

8 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I’ll see your Empire of the Ants and raise you a THEM

3 Likes

Now take both of those movies an imagine it being velvet ants, they have half a in long stinger :scream: One of the most painful insect stings, nicknamed cow killers. Bugs are so badass!

3 Likes

It goes without saying…

…that CNN will welcome the insect overlords! :rofl:

5 Likes

Still my favorite episode/clip of the Simpsons.

2 Likes

This is completely unrelated to my grow but I didn’t want to make a new topic to vent. Found out Indy has dog lice today, my sister has been taking her to daycare with her so I’m guessing that’s where she got it. The other four dogs are probably infected now. What a pain in the ass to deal with. I’ve never had a dog get lice, Has anybody treated their dog? I bathed them all with Dawn soap but that doesn’t kill the eggs

Here’s some pictures of the little bastards.

2 Likes

“Ants are enslaving all of humanity day by day but here’s why that’s a good thing”.

2 Likes

Yuck - maybe call a vet & see if there’s something you can get retail/no visit

Mine get flea collars, frontline, flea soap. :sweat_smile::biohazard::shower:

2 Likes

One of the best things about living up in the dry mountains is we don’t have fleas :raised_hands: Unfortunately we do have lice, come to find out lol

Since it was my sister’s fault I had her order some stuff off Amazon to help. I’m going to have to lice comb her, that’s going to be worse then trim jail :laughing:

3 Likes

My buddy from Mexico said if people even bothered, they’d just bathe the dog in used motor oil. :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging: Mmmmm…

We used Advantage 55 when our dog got them. You just put a couple drops at the back of the dogs head. Works well.

3 Likes