Orange Push Pop

33 Likes

looks nice. welcome to overgrow.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! Do they smell and taste like an Orange Push Pop?

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Oh man every time I see orange push pop it reminds me of schmarmpit and his beautiful orange push pop grow :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Welcome to OG @Popeye please do put up more picture and if you have the whole grow documented do put that up also

7 Likes

Nice first post! Looks great. Welcome

1 Like

Welcome @Popeye

1 Like

welcome to OG popeye enjoy

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Popeye!

Your Orange Push Pop is looking :fire: I see your plants have been eating their Spinach…
Sorry, I could not resist.

3 Likes

Nice bud…welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome those buds are looking good. Is this your first run of that strain wanted to run them also but haven’t got around to it yet.

How’s she smoke if you’ve grew her in the past?

1 Like

Sweet,. Welcome to OG. Waiting on more pic’s

1 Like

Thats some frosty stuff you got there bud! welcome to Overgrow!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Popeye!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the amazing welcoming! Positive vibes all around, awesome!

This is my first time running this strain and it is a bag seed from a dispensary purchased 1/8th I bought. I found one seed, it was viable and here she is.

She is finishing up today I am on day 63 and I still have a little time left. Probably going to let her go another 10 days. The buds are nice and dense. The plant branches began flopping over around week 5 or 6 and some had to be supported.

She just keeps getting fatter and fatter but I am really hoping she finishes soon. The smell is very strong of citrus/orange & vanilla, sometimes I get spicy dank weed smell as well, as if the weed was being smelled from a jar. The stem rub is just similar to a trop cookies. The smell actually comes through my carbon scrubber at times. Smells like some Orange juice from time to time as well.

I smoked the bud the seed was found in and the terps we’re something special. I would say yes it does taste like an orange push up. I honestly get orange juice, tangerine, vanilla, Tropicana taste to it from the bud. The high is what I would call a day time smoke or all day type weed. So when I found the seed in it I was super excited. It is not showing signs of any bananas as of yet and today will mark day 63 of flower.

Going to try and re veg this plant. also I did run into some issues throughout ran into lockout and build up issues that have resided.

More pictures to follow

10 Likes

Late veg / transition flower LST/TOP/SHAVE THE LEGS

10 Likes

!

Early flower

8 Likes

10 Likes

Now who woulda thought Popeye would be into cannabis?

3 Likes

Thought I saw Olive Oyl walking Jeep in da neighborhood. Followed 'em over here, wanted her Autograph. Glad I did, now I can take over that far right corner and continue watching the “OPP Show”. From only one “Bag Seed”, you hit the Jackpot. CONGRATS, you get the **"OG- :checkered_flag:!! Your :trophy: is in the Mail.

4 Likes

Your telling me he has.
Even orange push pop crosses are doing $400 for 10 reg seeds. :v:

2 Likes