Ordering clones online

So far Cloud City is pretty disappointing. About a month in and no clones yet. I am on the east coast too. The packaging was pretty crappy. I figure they could have done better with that.

They were just layed on a paper towel in the bottom of the box just like in the picture. That’s how it was packaged. Now I’ve waited for the next set but they got held at the post office too for some reason. I wonder if it’s just me, or does this happen to everyone on the east coast. They said they shipped here so I assumed they wouldn’t have a problem.

4 Likes

I’m in VA and have had no trouble getting cuts or snips in from as far as Oklahoma. I think snips are the way to go and I’ve never heard of a clone company not using Express 2 day shipping. Snips seem to travel well if prepped right for shipping.

3 Likes

East Coast has nothing to do with it, I’m in VA and routinely get clones from Cali no issues. Those people are bull shitting you.

Why not try Pinkbox on Strainly

5 Likes

@avr1 @FirstCavApache64 VA homies what’s up! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the pre 98 Bubba Kush clone I picked up from Dookie awhile back.

One of my favorites right after dinner with a cup of coffee to complement the terps.

6 Likes

Farmerjoe420 and gmohouseofclones on Instagram are both reputable and have some nice selections.
Farmerjoe420 has more old school classics and gmo has more of a mix of a few old gems and some newer breeder cuts and stuff.

Also gmo email is Gmohouseofclones@gmail.com

2 Likes

It’s because you are on the east coast…if the cuts get “held up” they are destroyed…:joy:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

FarmerJoe420 is east coast, ships overnight. He also just tested and retested his stock and all clean.

5 Likes

Could anyone tell me what prices are like? Cloud City was doin 25$ a clone with a 4 clone minim and 25$ shipping. Plus 25$ insurance. For a total of 150$ for 4 clones.

1 Like

@Stankinstine Gmo has some for 75 and some for 125 a cut.
Farmerjoe420 are 125 a cut except the bubba kush was 250 last year when I ordered. They may have gone up since i then.

2 Likes

FarmerJoe420 is a solid guy, I’ve ordered from him a bunch of times, and he always came through.

3 Likes

What a shit way to ship. If you’re laying $25 to ship, why can’t they add a fucking zip lock bag? Cardboard absorbs all the moisture! You’re dealing with amateurs.

6 Likes

I’m willing to bet he would not receive what he ordered most likely chunked whatever into the box.
That said I get better cuts when I grow from seed versus the elite hypes. Find a solid breeder grow it out take cuts and it will be better than shipped clones and you dont have to worry with bugs and the virus

4 Likes

Yeah I get not everyone has the space to search through seeds. But whoever is running Cloud City clones doesn’t know what they are doing and I wouldn’t spend any money with them. Probably not even getting the clone that they say it is.

Plus that box is free and only costs $10 to ship. So the other $15 must be going to their pockets.

If they are cutting corners this bad, I guarantee they aren’t testing their stuff for viruses, aren’t spraying for pests, and could be getting their genetics from Crap King for all we know. I’d avoid like the plague.

AND I bet that one got stopped at the post office because the box was probably wet. No Bueno.

4 Likes

If you happen to be in CT hit me up and I’ll hook it up.

4 Likes

Well here’s what’s new. These came in today. No notice or warning. They just showed up. I wouldn’t have even noticed if I didn’t text them. They said they shipped yesterday. They gave me a tracking number and it told me it was in my mailbox. Pretty shabby service. But they finally got here after a month total. I guess I’m just relieved. They’re in a bit of ruff shape but I think I can pull them threw. I hope so anyhow. They didn’t even label them. It’s k. I had the BD for 5 years so I’ll know which is which but damn. Now I just hope they make it. They’re a bit ruff. I would not recommend Cloud City Clones.

2 Likes

Damn I gotta get in the clone game once I have a nice stable of moms established lol

2 Likes