Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

hold on Ill grab the link.

1 Like

I received your package today. What are you asking for shipping donation 8$ , the normal fee?
All my American Og member donate shipping to OG after you donate ( or ubcchemo says other wise) drop me a PM In few days time once I have a bunch of your info (so im not running back and forth to the post office) I will send out your beans!!! Happy holidays !
Im sorry if I tagged you and you are Canadian
@ChronicMcBudz
@Swe-can

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/donate?

1 Like

Hugh are you handling just the US group for MOTR or are you shipping to Canadians as well?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Im helping only this run this one time for ubcchemo . I will send who ever what ever ubc wants.
I was going to do north america butt then realized ubcchemo is in Canada and thats also shadeys territory, so I was unsure if he is taking care of you guys or he sent some to shadey .
I personally will send who ever what ever.

2 Likes

2nd paragraph one time donations.

1 Like

No probs! We will sort this out.

YO @Shadey!
What’s up with the OH? You handling Canadian contingent?

(Have a look at Hugh’s lists above for doubles).

Cheers
G

5 Likes

@ubcchemo
Do you want me to just do a first come first serve or did you send beans to others to be sent out. I dont want to do the wrong thing , you tell me what to do and ill do it.

3 Likes

I still have plenty of F2s but I appreciate you looking out

4 Likes

Sorry bro been busy. I’m not sure of shipping costs down there but just run it fair. Not everyone has donation money but at least cover your end. I think @Shadey could give you better advice than me about the numbers. Thanx again bro.

4 Likes

I have received 25 packs for Canadian members, now down to 15.

Unless a Canadian member has signed up on a seed run, I dont know if they are Canadian or not, so atm only Canadians who are signed up for seed runs with the correct trust level can ask for them, with the amalgamated lists I have from the previous runs. So if ubcchemo has had requests by Canadian members not signed up for seed runs, I am unaware of this and would need a list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Hugh_Glass I’m definitely on the list. Let me know I @ubcchemo said he was sendine some. We never closed the loop. I can donate or whatever!

3 Likes

Were you send

2 Likes

I appreciate the tag Hugh_Glass, but I’m good. I still have the F2s, and probably more seeds than I can get to before they start losing viability.

3 Likes

Hi @Shadey I’d like to be on this list. I think you’ve got my info.

All the best

3 Likes

He knows there is a pack for you ol buddy

3 Likes

No problem, I will put you down for 1 man, 14 packs left.

3 Likes

So you have been sending them to both American and Canadian member? Im fine with that if thats how its happening.
Im not saying there is or isnt a list , im really not sure whats happening. I have 25 ( well few less Ive already had 4 people contact me ) packs like you and offered to help out.

4 Likes

Hugh, Shady will cover me so reassign what you had for me to someone else - spread the love!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

These are covered by me, so you can cross them off your list :wink:

4 Likes