Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

Okā€¦i made my payment

3 Likes

I need a link

4 Likes

payment link

https://overgrow.com/donate

4 Likes

@ubcchemo thank you so much for taking the time and space to do this. Iā€™m excited to have these and look forward to growing them in the very near future

3 Likes

Stocked up with f2s here in Canada but thanks!

4 Likes

:+1:
Thank you very much for supporting the site, @Hugh_Glass and @ubcchemo. Iā€™ve just received some donation. Iā€™ll send you PM with updated list of donorsā€¦ Donators, please send payment screenshot to guys for payment confirmation. Thx.

I can also provide paypal or bitcoin address. Thank you very much!

7 Likes

Every one whos donated has shown me receipts.

7 Likes

Just received confirmation from @LemonadeJoe.

3 Likes

@ubcchemo check your pm :vulcan_salute::blush:

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass, I am making my donation in an unconventional way. I sent a fellow OG member (who is ā€œlegalā€) cash last week. Iā€™m in the US and heā€™s in Canada, so he should have the money very soon. Once he gets my cash, he will donate those funds to overgrow.com using his account. @LemonadeJoe is aware of what weā€™re doing and will apply that donation to my account accordingly.

TL;DR - the checkā€™s in the mail!

5 Likes

I just made my donation. @Hugh_Glass

2 Likes

@ubcchemo thank you for your time and efforts!!

4 Likes

Pm me your safe address and I will make a mass announcement when they go out.

6 Likes

Those buds make my mouth water. Thanks @ubcchemo for doing the seed run, I am looking forward to having the opportunity to check these out.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just now reading this thread and I get to the end of it and Iā€™m thinking @Hugh_Glass are any packs still available? If so Iā€™ll like to get on the list. Let me know and Iā€™ll send payment asap!
Also would like to shout out a big thank you for the show to @ubcchemo ! Great job bro

5 Likes

Yup I pmed you.

5 Likes

I mailed every ones packages today.
FYI , no way will one stamp allow a person to mail a pack of beans. Each package was 4.10$ in the usa . I would have your post office mail each package prior to sending them and pay at the counter.
I have tracking numbers for all of you too even you @Swe-can.
Im really tired ill upload them later.

13 Likes

Oh, @Hugh_Glass, I wish I would have known of this issue before you sent out your packages.

If you used the vials that our friend @Tappy sent out with his Afghani x Blue Lights gift seeds, they will fit in a standard envelope and make it through the US mail system. For extra security and stealth, you can tuck one little vial in each opening at the edge of a standard piece of cardboard, then tape it in place.

Hereā€™s a picture of the vials @Tappy used (photo by @TheShowMeHomie). Iā€™m not sure of the size, but these types of vials are dirt cheap.
80e5a9e59482be9c2bfca3dbe26fd013c1e5eaa3_2_666x500

Sorry for this extra and unexpected cost, @Hugh_Glass. You were already so generous! Thank you very much!

12 Likes

Write me your PayPal @Hugh_Glass on pmā€¦ ill cover the postage for you!! You did enough just by helping out :heart::fist:!!

7 Likes

I do use Eppendorf vials (as youll see), they dont fit . I seen the postal employee try to pass one through there premade go , no go slot they use . Thats probably why tappys seeds along with one others members havent made it to my house yet , months later.
You may get a nice postal worker who passes them through but one stamp accounts for one ounce of mail and its only so high x wide.
Just because some one is nice enough to pass them through the next one may not . Just a heads up.

12 Likes