Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

I appreciate the tag Hugh_Glass, but I’m good. I still have the F2s, and probably more seeds than I can get to before they start losing viability.

3 Likes

Hi @Shadey I’d like to be on this list. I think you’ve got my info.

All the best

3 Likes

He knows there is a pack for you ol buddy

3 Likes

No problem, I will put you down for 1 man, 14 packs left.

3 Likes

So you have been sending them to both American and Canadian member? Im fine with that if thats how its happening.
Im not saying there is or isnt a list , im really not sure whats happening. I have 25 ( well few less Ive already had 4 people contact me ) packs like you and offered to help out.

4 Likes

Hugh, Shady will cover me so reassign what you had for me to someone else - spread the love!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

These are covered by me, so you can cross them off your list :wink:

4 Likes

No just Canadians.

3 Likes

Will do , sorry if I made it complicated. I didnt want to do something wrong.

4 Likes

If there are any left, I certainly will donate. Thanks, enjoy a safe weekend.

3 Likes

Sure are, PM me your safe addy and ill get them sent out.

2 Likes

No problem buddy, its confusing when its your first time doing anything like this, its taken me a year to figure this out, and stream line it, as there is no manual to read. It doesn’t help when you are dealing with members who dont know how things work either lol.

I have a Private Message thread, I invite only Canadians signed up for the seed runs to it, and then just update that thread as the seeds come in, so everyone in the seed run groups who are Canadian, know whats going on, provided they read the posts. Some dont as when it gets busy and a lot of posts are made they mute the thread, because they either dont have themselves down for any runs or dont realize people donate extra seeds, like ubcchemo.Then they miss out on things sometimes :frowning:

I make 3 lists, 1 for peeps who want them and their addresses, one for peeps who have sent moneyt, and one for seeds sent, what seeds and date sent, and ask for them to let me know when they arrive, as I occasionally get people message me a couple of months later, asking me if I sent them or not, when they have already messaged me to let me know they arrived lol. Stoners Eh :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ok…i made my payment

3 Likes

I need a link

4 Likes

payment link

https://overgrow.com/donate

4 Likes

@ubcchemo thank you so much for taking the time and space to do this. I’m excited to have these and look forward to growing them in the very near future

3 Likes

Stocked up with f2s here in Canada but thanks!

4 Likes

:+1:
Thank you very much for supporting the site, @Hugh_Glass and @ubcchemo. I’ve just received some donation. I’ll send you PM with updated list of donors… Donators, please send payment screenshot to guys for payment confirmation. Thx.

I can also provide paypal or bitcoin address. Thank you very much!

7 Likes

Every one whos donated has shown me receipts.

7 Likes

Just received confirmation from @LemonadeJoe.

3 Likes