Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

Pm me your safe address and I will make a mass announcement when they go out.

6 Likes

Those buds make my mouth water. Thanks @ubcchemo for doing the seed run, I am looking forward to having the opportunity to check these out.

6 Likes

I’m just now reading this thread and I get to the end of it and I’m thinking @Hugh_Glass are any packs still available? If so I’ll like to get on the list. Let me know and I’ll send payment asap!
Also would like to shout out a big thank you for the show to @ubcchemo ! Great job bro

5 Likes

Yup I pmed you.

5 Likes

I mailed every ones packages today.
FYI , no way will one stamp allow a person to mail a pack of beans. Each package was 4.10$ in the usa . I would have your post office mail each package prior to sending them and pay at the counter.
I have tracking numbers for all of you too even you @Swe-can.
Im really tired ill upload them later.

13 Likes

Oh, @Hugh_Glass, I wish I would have known of this issue before you sent out your packages.

If you used the vials that our friend @Tappy sent out with his Afghani x Blue Lights gift seeds, they will fit in a standard envelope and make it through the US mail system. For extra security and stealth, you can tuck one little vial in each opening at the edge of a standard piece of cardboard, then tape it in place.

Here’s a picture of the vials @Tappy used (photo by @TheShowMeHomie). I’m not sure of the size, but these types of vials are dirt cheap.
80e5a9e59482be9c2bfca3dbe26fd013c1e5eaa3_2_666x500

Sorry for this extra and unexpected cost, @Hugh_Glass. You were already so generous! Thank you very much!

12 Likes

Write me your PayPal @Hugh_Glass on pm… ill cover the postage for you!! You did enough just by helping out :heart::fist:!!

7 Likes

I do use Eppendorf vials (as youll see), they dont fit . I seen the postal employee try to pass one through there premade go , no go slot they use . Thats probably why tappys seeds along with one others members havent made it to my house yet , months later.
You may get a nice postal worker who passes them through but one stamp accounts for one ounce of mail and its only so high x wide.
Just because some one is nice enough to pass them through the next one may not . Just a heads up.

12 Likes

Im paying it forward , im all set.
I am a seed whore though. If you ever get a stellar crop with extra beans I dont say no.

12 Likes

If it is how i believe it is… then you payed 15$ to much for my parcel @Hugh_Glass… that’s more then to generous and to much brother to pay for…

Dont worry about bean’s everything i make and get to much of will and always will be gifted to O.G

8 Likes

Yours was 14.90. Ill pm you your tracking # later.
Im all set seriously . Im far from broke. I have a good job , good wife, healthy kids , nice family. Lifes good. I dont care about 15$ .
Like I said any of you could look out if you have the means to next time you do a seed run besides that im all set.

17 Likes

@Hugh_Glass, the only reason I spoke up is because I have personal experience/success with shipping exactly as I described. I sent one of the 3 vials I got from @Tappy to another OG member, and I tucked it into the cardboard as I described. It was small enough to fit into the cardboard and into a standard envelope and still remain under the max of 1/4 inch thick and 1 ounce, requiring only one stamp. It arrived in about 3 or 4 days.

5 Likes

I wish you and everyone around you all the best and prosperity… your a good man @Hugh_Glass even if 15$ isn’t much for you… it still is… once again thank you for your generous kindness :maple_leaf::heart:

8 Likes

Its all good man . I know your trying to help. I believe you . I know many of you have gotten tappys beans. Im just giving out my experience. Some of us are sending very old seeds that mean allot to us. I just want to see that they get to where there going.
I hear what your saying it didnt happen like that for me though. Ive personally found the cheapest and stealthy way is in side the holes of cardboard. I worry about them getting crushed that way though.

6 Likes

lol…it’s funny you should mention that! The same person to whom I successfully sent the beans in that vial and tucked into the cardboard, I previously sent 3 strains tucked into cardboard without the vials. Two out of three of those strains were crushed. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hey seed whore… Welcome to your first twelve step program :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile: my name is Indy (made up of course, to protect the guilty) and I’m also a BIG seed whore… Just fukn around!
But seriously tho, that’s really solid stuff you’ve just pulled off. And since you don’t gaf about the money, how would you like to go thru a three bean mix up of JOTI’S gear. I have maybe 30 of em I’ll split with you. If you want to try and find a blueberry or God’s bubba or oh God plant pm me and I’ll send them to you tomorrow

7 Likes

Thats nice of you ill definitely pm you thank you.
You know what my problem is . When I see something I want My rational mind is im not going to find what im looking for in just one pack maybe not even two.
The solution to my problem is I need to make a bigger veg area.

6 Likes

@Hugh_Glass very generous of you my friend if I can help let me know I’ll gladly contribute

Also back to seed whore
I say we start seed whore Anonymous call it the SWA

6 Likes

To me the veg space is the most important part of the process. I just double downed on my veg space. Now I can chase my seed whore problems and still store my collection of bonsai mom’s.
@Papalag I’m :100:puhcent N :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SWA 4 life​:shushing_face:
" I ain’t gon tell nobody else "

9 Likes

@Hugh_Glass I know the feeling about needing more veg space

8 Likes