Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

@ubcchemo check your pm :vulcan_salute::blush:

3 Likes

@Hugh_Glass, I am making my donation in an unconventional way. I sent a fellow OG member (who is ā€œlegalā€) cash last week. Iā€™m in the US and heā€™s in Canada, so he should have the money very soon. Once he gets my cash, he will donate those funds to overgrow.com using his account. @LemonadeJoe is aware of what weā€™re doing and will apply that donation to my account accordingly.

TL;DR - the checkā€™s in the mail!

5 Likes

I just made my donation. @Hugh_Glass

2 Likes

@ubcchemo thank you for your time and efforts!!

4 Likes

Pm me your safe address and I will make a mass announcement when they go out.

6 Likes

Those buds make my mouth water. Thanks @ubcchemo for doing the seed run, I am looking forward to having the opportunity to check these out.

6 Likes

Iā€™m just now reading this thread and I get to the end of it and Iā€™m thinking @Hugh_Glass are any packs still available? If so Iā€™ll like to get on the list. Let me know and Iā€™ll send payment asap!
Also would like to shout out a big thank you for the show to @ubcchemo ! Great job bro

5 Likes

Yup I pmed you.

5 Likes

I mailed every ones packages today.
FYI , no way will one stamp allow a person to mail a pack of beans. Each package was 4.10$ in the usa . I would have your post office mail each package prior to sending them and pay at the counter.
I have tracking numbers for all of you too even you @Swe-can.
Im really tired ill upload them later.

13 Likes

Oh, @Hugh_Glass, I wish I would have known of this issue before you sent out your packages.

If you used the vials that our friend @Tappy sent out with his Afghani x Blue Lights gift seeds, they will fit in a standard envelope and make it through the US mail system. For extra security and stealth, you can tuck one little vial in each opening at the edge of a standard piece of cardboard, then tape it in place.

Hereā€™s a picture of the vials @Tappy used (photo by @TheShowMeHomie). Iā€™m not sure of the size, but these types of vials are dirt cheap.
80e5a9e59482be9c2bfca3dbe26fd013c1e5eaa3_2_666x500

Sorry for this extra and unexpected cost, @Hugh_Glass. You were already so generous! Thank you very much!

12 Likes

Write me your PayPal @Hugh_Glass on pmā€¦ ill cover the postage for you!! You did enough just by helping out :heart::fist:!!

7 Likes

I do use Eppendorf vials (as youll see), they dont fit . I seen the postal employee try to pass one through there premade go , no go slot they use . Thats probably why tappys seeds along with one others members havent made it to my house yet , months later.
You may get a nice postal worker who passes them through but one stamp accounts for one ounce of mail and its only so high x wide.
Just because some one is nice enough to pass them through the next one may not . Just a heads up.

12 Likes

Im paying it forward , im all set.
I am a seed whore though. If you ever get a stellar crop with extra beans I dont say no.

12 Likes

If it is how i believe it isā€¦ then you payed 15$ to much for my parcel @Hugh_Glassā€¦ thatā€™s more then to generous and to much brother to pay forā€¦

Dont worry about beanā€™s everything i make and get to much of will and always will be gifted to O.G

8 Likes

Yours was 14.90. Ill pm you your tracking # later.
Im all set seriously . Im far from broke. I have a good job , good wife, healthy kids , nice family. Lifes good. I dont care about 15$ .
Like I said any of you could look out if you have the means to next time you do a seed run besides that im all set.

17 Likes

@Hugh_Glass, the only reason I spoke up is because I have personal experience/success with shipping exactly as I described. I sent one of the 3 vials I got from @Tappy to another OG member, and I tucked it into the cardboard as I described. It was small enough to fit into the cardboard and into a standard envelope and still remain under the max of 1/4 inch thick and 1 ounce, requiring only one stamp. It arrived in about 3 or 4 days.

5 Likes

I wish you and everyone around you all the best and prosperityā€¦ your a good man @Hugh_Glass even if 15$ isnā€™t much for youā€¦ it still isā€¦ once again thank you for your generous kindness :maple_leaf::heart:

8 Likes

Its all good man . I know your trying to help. I believe you . I know many of you have gotten tappys beans. Im just giving out my experience. Some of us are sending very old seeds that mean allot to us. I just want to see that they get to where there going.
I hear what your saying it didnt happen like that for me though. Ive personally found the cheapest and stealthy way is in side the holes of cardboard. I worry about them getting crushed that way though.

6 Likes

lolā€¦itā€™s funny you should mention that! The same person to whom I successfully sent the beans in that vial and tucked into the cardboard, I previously sent 3 strains tucked into cardboard without the vials. Two out of three of those strains were crushed. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hey seed whoreā€¦ Welcome to your first twelve step program :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile: my name is Indy (made up of course, to protect the guilty) and Iā€™m also a BIG seed whoreā€¦ Just fukn around!
But seriously tho, thatā€™s really solid stuff youā€™ve just pulled off. And since you donā€™t gaf about the money, how would you like to go thru a three bean mix up of JOTIā€™S gear. I have maybe 30 of em Iā€™ll split with you. If you want to try and find a blueberry or Godā€™s bubba or oh God plant pm me and Iā€™ll send them to you tomorrow

7 Likes