Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

If your talking about the leave stems mine had it on some of the leaves though both my male Huck and my female Huck x PAC were almost identical to each other but looked like @ubcchemo wide leaf female I didn’t get any that look like the dominant pheno in ubc’s

8 Likes

I’m talking about the main stem I remember seeing purple stems in the leaves but not the main stalk but the last time I ran it was like 2014 I think when he dropped it the second time.

3 Likes

The huck makes some great crosses
I have a huck and herijuana cross from @Bigun Tasty and strong
I used the pollen on lemon gas maybe next run I’ll finally test it
I’ve given some out but no ones tested it yet

8 Likes

Everything is lookin good!

3 Likes

@Sincy I would not give up on your purple stalk plant, in fact, I would baby it. We grew the OPT pheno for many years and that is one of her marks. Some of the best smoke ever, IMO. The lineage of this strain is, as best as I can tell, tied in with DJs blueberry. Do you have a pic?
Thanks for the comments. I expect a great return from this pollination and will share with the community if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

I think these are about two weeks old I need to get to stake them somehow but the little purple one is much smaller but I’m not giving up on it yet. I just put them outside yesterday they will be totally different plants in a few weeks under the sun.

5 Likes

That sounds like a interesting one I’m trying to sprout a pack of Herijuana at the moment and thought about trying the same thing.

3 Likes

Heri is awesome for crosses I have a good deal of them
Who’s heri ? Sannie ? Woodhorse?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they are Woodhorse stock the one @Pedro_Bann made for OG.

2 Likes

@Sincy that looks minor. Post pics any time . It will grow out of that.

1 Like

Yeah it will fine I was just kinda surprised to see it.

1 Like

Did you collect any pollen? Id be interested in some to hit my grape pheno of ortega x snowlotus
Thx

4 Likes

I have pollen.

2 Likes

I wonder if its the same as strays uriah berry indica. He said it’s a very old affie. And that’s all he will tell

4 Likes

no purple on the stalk…thats ok its def in the genes…maken beans

2 Likes

It’s a special one wherever it comes from.

2 Likes

Some pretty purple leaves coming out on one I never got any color out of the ones I grew long time ago .

11 Likes

It looks like pollination was was good. It’s a bad pic but here comes the beans.

20200427_192323|281x500
Nice n frosty for week 4

11 Likes

Cheering this one on and genuinely curious. I haven’t gotten far into the blueberry stuff except for some blue magoo and salmon river OG and I enjoyed the hell out of them. The smoke was good, I mean there wasn’t anything wrong with them, just kinda standard. But breaking them up made me salivate like someone was holding a blueberry muffin just taken out of the oven right under my nose.

4 Likes

I love it when even the pre flowers produce beans. Starting to frost up nice.

18 Likes