Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

That’s cool I didn’t know they could do that. Those are like the ripest preflowers ever lol

1 Like

The seeds are looking nice. I completely dusted the plant in the pic. Every possible bud site is loaded with seeds. That is mom A. The other two girls were pollinated in as controlled a manor as possible. They are B and C. The pics are not that great but they work.
Cheers

14 Likes

A few beast seeds.

11 Likes

Ya I believe you can actually make seeds in veg by pollinating preflowers?

3 Likes

Neat I’ll have to try that some time!

1 Like

Wow, @ubcchemo, I can’t get over how healthy and happy those plants look in the first 2 pics. I’m sure you’ve posted it elsewhere, but I hope you don’t mind if I ask what you feed them?

Edit: When I read my comment as it shows up in this thread, there’s no way most people will know which “first 2 pics” I’m talking about. So…

15 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I just use plain old flora series 3 part and Koolbloom and a few drops of pure peroxide. Thanks for the props bro .

4 Likes

Thanks for the 411. Are you in coco?

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy I run sunshine 4 as a medium with perilite and a touch of lime for amendments.

1 Like

Well the seed moms are hanging. The plants held there health to the end. I had a Ph f×÷k up about midway but the bounced back.

35 Likes

Damn those are frosty I love it when the sugar leaves are crusted along the edges of the leaves.very nice what’s she smell like?

4 Likes

Thanks @Sincy. She has a very fruity and earthy smell so far. She held in right to the end.

7 Likes

Looks fantastic, great work! Is this related to the old Dabney Blue cut?

1 Like

I can’t say but @Mongobongo or @Sebring might know.

2 Likes

Not sure, it was from Dynasty.

@ubcchemo those looks awesome. We’re those the seeded buds? Very frosty man great job

4 Likes

Those were the seeded buds @Mongobongo. I got the lowers on the other 2 females as well so should get a nice haul.

1 Like

Wow those finished up really nicely. Have you tried smoking any of it yet?

1 Like

Thanx @beacher. Just smoked one little bud that I speed dryed. It was tasty and got me buzzed. Gonna give it a few more days to cure.

4 Likes

Hey ubcchemo did you top your Oregon Huckleberry or would you say it doesn’t matter. I can’t remember if I topped mine back in 2015 I want to say that I didn’t but not sure I do remember they were pretty much pole plants that stayed short but at the time I didn’t really have much experience with broad leaf lines .

4 Likes

@Sincy I didn’t to top them and they were under 30 inches from the pot. The broad leaf produced more branches. It would be an ideal plant for a scrog net. The other two were more of the pole girls.

4 Likes