Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

@ubcchemo
I will not claim to know why @MomOnTheRun is as busy as she is but word is shes very busy.
Ubcchemo will be sending me some beans for our north american member, I will acknowledge when they get here . Same deal 5$ goes to the site to LemonadeJoe, for shipping unless im told otherwise.
Im just acting as an extension for ubcchemo . Im only taking some of the load off his shoulders . Thank again Ubcchemo I think its really cool what you did for us.

9 Likes

No problem. It’s the gift that keeps giving and without @Sebring and @Mongobongo this would not be possible.

9 Likes

i also noticed a really dominant and very very sweet berry smell in one of my males last round.

4 Likes

@Hugh_Glass…will you be taking care of the other seed runs as well. Think I signed up for 2 and sent her a pm with address.
Should I now send that info to you?

2 Likes

It’s great you are passing around the F3s
Very cool of you to do so :v:

9 Likes

@anon81143130 Just this one. Im only helping out quick.
But wait to send me your information. When I get the beans Ill make an announcement. . Itll be easier for me.

6 Likes

try finding some of this corrugated plastic they use for outdoor signs and pack of stamps . Much cheaper and descrite way of shipping. I’ve used it many times shipping to Canada from the States.

14 Likes

Hey ubcchemo you remember my straggler OH with the purple stem it’s looking great now and has some crazy double serrated leaves don’t have that on the other three. I’ve got a quantum board setup in the mail and I think I might put my OH under to test it out.

6 Likes

That will go through the system in a regular envelope? :nerd_face: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Yeap haven’t had any squashed seeds yet.

6 Likes

The corrugated plastic seems to be a favorite, eh?..I’ve got lots of seeds in that stuff. Got some in a piece of brake line…needless to say, the seeds made it safely.

7 Likes

The first time I got it like that I was confused as hell like what the hell did this guy send me this bullshit. After sitting there for a few minutes bewildered at the situation I saw some cotton sticking out of one of slots and was like holy shit that’s cool as shit. Don’t have to go to the post office and it only cost a stamp unless you are shipping international.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten seeds that way from @Sincy and several others never any crushed I have messed up a couple here and there getting them out but that’s me being overzealous to blame

If these seeds are the coconut sized ones @Mongobongo made they might not fit :joy:

12 Likes

I just shipped some to Spain for $ 1.35 standard postage from us.

6 Likes

Just make sure you have some extras on hand… the first pack of FAM mix I got from ReikoX was smashed completely. When I first dumped it out I just thought some shake got in, but they were nearly dust. All the others I got like that were fine, but it does happen every once in awhile

3 Likes

No some don’t I sent some out the other day and only 25% of them would go in, I had to empty another strain pack and use that instead :persevere:

3 Likes

Beans are packed just have to try and make the post office today.

19 Likes

Im excited!!

3 Likes

If they are not all spoken for, I am interested in a pack of the OHB.

5 Likes

@Tejas , I dont think so . Im shipping out the beans for the guys in north america( so thatll be you) , just to help out. I havent received them yet once I do I will take addresses as there listed in order in this thread , unless UBCchemo wants something else done.
I do know like the other listing its asked everyone makes a donation to the site as you normally would any other run to cover shipping.
Once I get them though Ill ask for addresses.

6 Likes