Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

Just the bottom 4 branches produced more than a thousand seeds so far. Another week and I will shuck the rest out.
Cheers.

38 Likes

Bumper Crop!!

Well done sir! - Congratulations, darned good work there.
:sunglasses: :beers: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Weird - Iā€™ve been following this thread and never noticed that you posted that ā€œofferā€ā€¦

In a single emoji: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

In case that isnā€™t clear, I have raised my hand! Please let me know what I can do to repay you. I donā€™t currently have much in way of seeds, but my summer projects include breeding a couple of interesting strains (GSCE, Mendo Lights, Thai x Forum Cookies x Stardawg and others), or I can send you clones of some of these. Just let me know!

BTW - congrats on your massive bounty. With a preliminary seed pull like that, I think people would be wise to emulate your timing and technique!

5 Likes

To be clear, these seeds are free to all. I am gonna message @Shadey to see how this works best. Either way I have to buy shipping supplies and rather than pay my postage donate directly to @LemonadeJoe for site costs. These seeds came to me free of charge and will leave that way.
Cheers

25 Likes

Hi man, how does what work best?

If its shipping them with the seed runs, to save postage, I can do that for you and the Canadian members, Mom on the run deals with the US member seed runs. If that doesnā€™t answer the question ask away :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I can send a pile to you @Shadey and will contact @MomOnTheRun for further advice so our USA freinds are included as well as international members. Thanks bro I will message you later for more info.

22 Likes

Well done @ubcchemoā€¦nice looking plants

4 Likes

@ubcchemo count me in for a few. The work looks great!! Hopefully the NL will be in your hand soon!! Blessings

3 Likes

@Zion, no problem. Whenever you want let me knowā€¦ I will hook you up fat.
Cheers

4 Likes

Yeah I definitely want in on the NL#5. I was afraid to order some thinking I would just be disappointed expecting it to be the same NL I grew 15 yrs ago.

3 Likes

@ubcchemo
Please let me know how we are to pay postage and what not Iā€™m interestedā€¦

2 Likes

@ubcchemo I would love a pack if at all possible I can pay as well .

1 Like

Iā€™m UK, I would also love a pack. Loving your work here, man. :pray:

1 Like

Good work with them f3 seed runs @ubcchemo :pray::pray::ok_hand:

PS: if theres a last package left and no one to send them to ! I would gladly take em :grin::grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how sign ups are going on this one but Iā€™d like in on this one

3 Likes

ā€˜Just the bottom 4 branches produced more than a thousand seeds so farā€™

Holy shit! And monster beans too, the f2s I have are also giant. Well done!

8 Likes

Thanks @beacher. It was a good haul. As for the seeds I will ship inside Canada for free but ask that a donation of five dollars be sent to @LemonadeJoe for site costs. As for US and EU members I have to cost out the shipping but we will make it work. Med patients free.
Send me a PM.
Cheers

12 Likes

Let me know when!! :green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Send me a pm @Ak49

1 Like

I have not heard back from motr so @Hugh_Glass is going to take care of some of the US distribution for the time being.
Cheers,
T

6 Likes