Oregon huckleberry F3 seed run

Thats nice of you ill definitely pm you thank you.
You know what my problem is . When I see something I want My rational mind is im not going to find what im looking for in just one pack maybe not even two.
The solution to my problem is I need to make a bigger veg area.

6 Likes

@Hugh_Glass very generous of you my friend if I can help let me know Iā€™ll gladly contribute

Also back to seed whore
I say we start seed whore Anonymous call it the SWA

6 Likes

To me the veg space is the most important part of the process. I just double downed on my veg space. Now I can chase my seed whore problems and still store my collection of bonsai momā€™s.
@Papalag Iā€™m :100:puhcent N :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SWA 4 lifeā€‹:shushing_face:
" I ainā€™t gon tell nobody else "

9 Likes

@Hugh_Glass I know the feeling about needing more veg space

8 Likes

@Hugh_Glass thanks so much - I am looking forward to getting the seeds, and will definitely pay it forward with some interesting seeds for you sometime

3 Likes

No problem happy I could help

5 Likes

I assume there is 5 feet of vertical space . Hang a light in the middle and build a shelf with slanted walls. The plant will grow towards the light , Perfect no , but itā€™ll help.

5 Likes

Thanks again for helping out @Hugh_Glass.

7 Likes

I canā€™t wait to get mine as well I too am a seed whore . :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome to SWA brotha

7 Likes

Hey thanks brotha. Itā€™s been a minute since I checked in on this seed run . Looks like some tasty flowers out of them huckleberries canā€™t wait .

5 Likes

Im happy to help.
Thank you for giving us these beans.

6 Likes

Too funnyā€¦

Gotta love grabbinā€™ the lawn chairs for a socially-distancedā€¦ā€œCome to Jesusā€ with our collection issuesā€¦:wink:

:rofl::rofl: ROTFLMAOā€‹:rofl::rofl:

In past year, Iā€™ve traded with more like minded grow junkies than I could have possibly imaginedā€¦

Iā€™ve seriously become just like our family catā€¦who seems to catch mice for sport rather than dinnerā€¦:flushed:ā€¦

and justifying those few extra plants in the yard with ā€œHey, they might be maleā€ is starting to wear a little thinā€¦chuckle

On a serious noteā€¦I love growing, believe it or not, more than smoking. Iā€™m having fun with the hobby.

As for shippingā€¦I typically send beans in .5ml centrifuge tubesā€¦Iā€™ve receive a few package with beans simply put in an envelope or corrugated carboardā€¦and 1 in 3 times Iā€™ve had some crushed beansā€¦That said, that said, the corrugated plastic sign material (more rigid) I have used a few times successfully if receiver is more concerned about stealth or the beans are something I donā€™t mind replacing if they get damagedā€¦

Cheers

11 Likes

@Hugh_Glass I received your package, muchas gracias!
Thanks to @ubcchemo for your hard work!

9 Likes

Damn, that was fast !!! What tf, you must live next door :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s funny shit .
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

@Hugh_Glass the eagle :eagle: landed thanks my friend

5 Likes

Im happy theyre making it safe .

5 Likes

That would have been me :sob:

4 Likes

The beans have landed. Thanks again to @ubcchemo for the seed run and to @Hugh_Glass for sending them out, and to @LemonadeJoe for having such a great place for all of us to meet up and overgrow the world :monkey_face:

13 Likes