Organic Oasis legal gardens

Orange Hill Special X Hurkle came down today, super compact and leafy, with big flowers hidden in the leaves. Smells more grape than orange.

13 Likes

It’s been a minute since I’ve stopped by the oasis. Looks like you’re rocking right along. Those look like some nice fat buds on that OHS x Hurkle cross.

1 Like

here is the Space Candy. Yielded a little low because I didn’t have time to veg it properly. Still managed to get pretty big, nice calyx-to-leaf ratio and purple color. still bearing the scars of “photoacclimation” unfortunately.

Oasis is shutting down for the summer to avoid the bugs! Will start a new thread a few months.

12 Likes

Looks tasty my friend.

Keep us posted.

1 Like

Loving your girls . Looks so amazing. Good luck x Mechelle x

1 Like

Dynasty “Crater Lake” in the house! Abstinence didn’t work out so well. :smiley: Set up a veg tent for summer action…sealed everything but the bug-screened intake vents…turned the Hortiled spaceship down to 70 watts…

11 Likes

Keeping up with the summer heat.

:fire:

99%

1 Like

just finished transplanting to 4 liter pots for sexing. Down to 9 Crater Lakes - all 11 seeds popped quickly, one was culled for being mutant - didn’t want to grow leaves. Another one showed a variegated leaf pattern I didn’t like so it got kicked off varsity squad & put outside.

warning Will Robinson, warning! plant count will exceed legal limits! :smile: started 8 C99 crosses from the Hempseed vault, to test 5% more rice hulls. Will go back to being a bootlegger for a few weeks till they sex. Under the Ray22…

6 Likes

I didn’t get the pictures. Is it me? :cowboy_hat_face: ok seem to be coming. Just loading very slow

Do you just mulch with the rice hulls or mix them in the medium? @Muleskinner. :cowboy_hat_face:

Maybe my files are too large & clog the bandwidth? There is no mulch added on top, the mix in the containers is about 10% perlite 20% rice hulls and the seedling cups are more like 25% rice hulls.

The rice hulls tend to float to the top a little like perlite does. Been thinking about Texas and your shed, we’re heading into the 90’s next week…should be interesting…

2 Likes

Nah, your pics are actually small files compared to most. They loaded fine, it just takes a few seconds when there’s a few together. :+1:

1 Like

Oh yes. Tending plants with sweat dripping in your pots, using things like misters and 72 howling fans, it is interesting all right. 90 degrees I consider a brief respite. Lol. Lemme know how you do at getting creative and bringing tent temps down :cowboy_hat_face: much Respect @Muleskinner

2 Likes

Tend your plants naked. Helps a little. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Cleaning out my swamp-cooler lines today, Texan. It’s gonna be 44C with humidity here(Ontario) on Sunday, that’s 111.2F!

4 Likes

And a very sexy looking bunch they are too bro :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That’s about 24C above my maximum safe operating temperature bro, I would probably explode…or melt.

3 Likes

wait a sec - forecast for Toronto says 80’s?? you’re not talking about “heat index” are you? heat index is for wimps!!! :smile::smile:

1 Like

HA!! Says the guy living beside the Atlantic!! lol
I’m acclimatized to 7 months of below zero, and I’m 200 kms from Toronto’s lake-effect cooling, up in the humid/stagnant jungle!
Edit: I see you are getting the heatwave too, down there in the Bay State.

Well, it’s been in the high 90s here in the desert. It’s a dry heat though. :grin:

2 Likes