Organic Oasis legal gardens

Little update on the Mr Miss Universe x Harlequin in his own tin foil forest.

Big stretch during flower. Hmmm.

I might have over-estimated when harvest time would be. Looks like the next week should be all I’ll need.

3 Likes

Looks like he’s made himself at home, chilling with his balls hanging out lol.

2 Likes

The kief box is a great idea

Little purple starting to show on the tips of the flowers.

Any day now!

9 Likes

The leaking is starting to ramp up.

Start the harvest in the next day or so.

5 Likes

Leaks are now constant.

I am ready.

Might try vacuum storage to see how long I can make them go.

Next 3 days, He’ll be rabbit food too.

8 Likes

Crap. My fridge is dirty!

99%

7 Likes

How did you like the Miss Universe 99?

lets hope all that preparation makes for long storage… Fingers crossed

1 Like

The plant is producing rally well. Smells like a cross between some kind of fruit and a little bit of forest floor (could be the mulch).

5 Likes

I like the multi jars for storing the pollen. I think I’m gonna go the vacuum seal route this time as well. I tried storing in a test tube in a cool cabnit, but it didn’t work out.

1 Like

Works really well.

I am going to vac the last couple that I gather.

Some related pics.

how does that work then, do you need to leave that lid on the jar afterwards i guess?

are you putting dessicant inside? That is the key to making it last a long time.

those guys in the video are taking a shitload of pollen! I don’t let the males get that far along, I like to take a small amount of pollen and then cull them before they start spewing pollen all over the grow area.

4 Likes

See the lid, 1 Adam 12

it just looks like blue tape??

Its a Jar inside a Jar

By putting a vacuum on the big jar, the little jar also gets some of the vacuum effect (not as strong; don’t know why).

Once the little jar is under vacuum, I can open the big jar and store the little one.

2 Likes

cool i’m in the market for a vacuum pump for purging BHO i’ll have to find some containers like that. will it remove the moisture when it removes the air too i guess, allowing for longer storage?

There are some serious vacuum pumps. This is a Suzy Home Maker model.

Ever work on auto brakes?

The Might Vac

This is a slightly better vacuum pump.

2 Likes

and there are cheap ones that work great - although I’d be worried about sucking out the pollen along with the air:

1 Like

Maybe some, but the yellow pile remains on the bottom.