Original Skunk 1 BX seed preorder

I’ve had many a chat with folks about what’s happened when and where. Dave called these the 88 skunk1. What ever they are, they sat in James (Mel) fridge until 96 when he made one population increase.

Dave has a tendency to change stories. And So didn’t Steve (aka master Thai, uncle festers nephew, fester ran the farm where Dave worked and “created” skunk1. Though fester claims to have created it 🤷)

This is the two lines, or one, as they left the farm after the raid. So I highly highly highly doubt anyone even could shake a stick at these so easily.

5 Likes

does anyone know where i can read more about this uncle fester and his family farm? or if they don’t mind explaining it, I would be very grateful

1 Like

In mid-late 87 Sam was selling seeds in hightimes. They were doing freebies with orders just like we do now. A old dude whos about to pass still has the high times issue he ordered these seeds from. The tester Skunks that came with his order were labeled as “pure skunk”. Hes about to pass everything on to another member of the family who has full plans on preserving any and all lineages.
Edit: Thats 78’ not 87’. Ive been corrected.

2 Likes

I am sure that sacred seeds sold a skunk 1 also prior to the arrival in the Dutch land. And I’m sure that Dave poured out tons of skunk 1 seeds before handing them over.
So I really am not sure where in the time line it places these. Just that Mel got them from Sam in 88 and then increased population in 96.

There’s so many possibilities with things. I just think I. My head since they came proper and from the right people.

That fella who has some of those old seed lines is a lucky one. Anything that can come with some sort of activity by the bystander usually has a better bet then buying from randoma now a days.

3 Likes

Once this guys inherits it. I know one bargaining chips that once could use to acquire it is to trade a arcata train wreck clone. He really wants that clone for some reason… I could live without it personally. Hes got Hawaiian from this time period and all kinds of goodies. Im sure there more that will cone out if the wood work in the future. But yeah skunk is a favorite of mine. Im not here to cast any shade or anything like that. You definitely have sparked some people interest here I see :wink:

2 Likes

Half way gone. Only a few left. And once they’re gone they are gone.

The classic “pre pre”.
The old “I got it from a guy who had it before the other guy”.

Please do your due diligence, and Do your research before spending your hard earned money. No one has been able to procure the classic “skunky skunk” smell from Skunk 1.

So @Enjoi802 , what is it exactly that this alternate Skunk 1 brings to the table that someone can’t find for free in another strain? Or are you simply selling some made up nostalgia?

4 Likes

I think I’m selling myself short, in an age of internet, and am done with overgrow and the later.

@TeamOG please delete this thread and anything of mine. I’m done.

2 Likes

Don’t leave dude, there’s always naysayers…. I for one have enjoyed your contributions here. @Enjoi802

10 Likes

Temporary respite.