@other_barry's grow logs and general nonsense

That’s excellent! I love hacking things to make them better. Like the nerf revolver I added an additional barrel and made it loadable on one side while able to fire the rounds from the other chamber.

Hahah.

I’ll check out that mod for the press. :yum::+1:

3 Likes

Guess I can’t edit the original post anymore, so

3 Likes

I just ordered a 4x 3.9 gallon AutoPot system. I plan on starting a Blueberry Thunderdome run with it, once its here and set up. That run will choose the blueberry I will run with NL2 on the following run in the 4x4. I am hoping for a nice Blueberry NL2 cross, but it’s just going to be a fun pollen chuck.

If I still have a lot of space in the tent, with those 4 autopots in there, I will likely order another of the same set, to fill up that space when I do seed runs.

3 Likes

Did my first real regular bean purchase. Got some Tony Green, and some Bodhi packs, so ya know, its gonna be harder to choose what I want to run now. I’m going to need to start putting my beans into a random choice app, or something. GLG hooked up the freebies. Sending cash in the mail is sketchy, but I am happy with the quick shipping, and all the extra beans. 10/10 would order from them again.

6 Likes

might I suggest you put it to a vote on discord… :wink:

2 Likes

Nice! What did you get?

2 Likes

The Bodhi packs I got are
Peach Hashplant
Magenta Hashplant v2
Pillow Book
and for the freebie I picked
Terpenado

3 Likes

Greetings @other_barry,

How did that mason jar grinder work out? I really like the concept.

Regards,
-Grouchy

3 Likes

It does work pretty well. I haven’t used it a lot because of my switch from edibles made with butter, to edibles made with rosin, but the times I did use it, it worked really well. Still on the lookout for one made from metal.

6 Likes

metal:

4 Likes

Very nice! Thanks. Last one I found on etsy looked metal, but was 3d printed.

3 Likes

Ernie gonna buy an 8

3 Likes

that was awesome.

1 Like

it makes me laugh whenever I watch it :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes