Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

That was one I had returned actually l. I had to go back in the post office and pay 3 cents. I was like why the heck didn’t this go through. Too thick they said.

4 Likes

That’s hectic Otta, glad to see no complications though. My eldest son was born 5 weeks premature at 35 weeks, had some jaundice spent 3-4 days in hospital then all good. You’ll have a little apprentice bean popper down the track cool stuff hey!

4 Likes

Did you proceeded to slide it through their little tester slot while making abusive eye contact?:grin:

5 Likes

I actually asked her if I could have one… Denied!:joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Sore losers!

2 Likes

Lol nice one!

1 Like

I cut down my Tropical Fuel plant yesterday. This run was for some smoke, no seeds. It came out super stinky like always. Not quite as frosty as I wanted but it looks nice and chunky! The flower is never as good in the summer. It’s too hot in the garage and I’m not willing to pay for AC. This run was all my custom soil mix and just plain water with a couple teas, calcium, and gypsum added.

33 Likes

Looks good man.
I need a bong rip of that purple deliciousness

5 Likes

Very nice, Great calyx to leaf ratio too.
No crazy fox tailing from the higher temps either. :sunglasses:

Happy harvest! :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Those buds look beautiful. Really nice color to them!

4 Likes

Damn beautiful man. Finally seeing some true leaves growing on the one in the front you probably can’t but I can :joy:

12 Likes

Yeah it’s a beautiful plant for sure! It’s one of my favorites I’ve grown so far. It has such an intense smell and flavor. The potency isn’t super high but it’s a pleasure to smoke. Everyone loves purple too!

4 Likes

Spread those wings and fly!

3 Likes

It finally opened up

look like claws

14 Likes

Wow dude! That’s freaking cool!

2 Likes

I really hope that one in particular is female there’s obviously something special about it lol

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that before. It looks like bunny rabbit

2 Likes

Yeah they’re no trimming! That’s the best part!

2 Likes

That is wild. Never seen that before. It looks like a grabloid from the film Tremors, lol.
Dayyum @Ottafish, I like the sound of no trimming. Gotta get my hands on that Tropical Fuel someday!

5 Likes

Well when weed is as cheap as it is here in Oregon you can’t afford to pay trimmers 150 a LB or there goes 1/4 of your profits. Plus I hate trimming. I enjoy it for awhile, but after a few days or weeks not so much. I love the stuff you don’t even need scissors. You just dry it and flick a few leaves off with your fingers and walla…. done

10 Likes