Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Truckin along! :sunglasses:
Already time to up pot em :joy:

3 Likes

Yea they’re screaming for it right now. I need a few more days tho :joy:

2 Likes

How epic is this… now THIS is what this site is about. Sharing to the max… how cool is it gonna be to see you all grow these in different environments. Talk about sharing some input… Otta said this stuff should come with a warning label.
Yeah bro, I have plenty of the Orange Crush, no worries… I think your Fuelly is only one I’m drooling over… but, I know I just have to ask.
Passing out almost 1000 on another site, already got 350 out…
Good luck everyone, I see some are already killing it

10 Likes

Very stoked on this opportunity for @Ottafish.
I picked Sugar belts x (Pablos Revengex Black Velvet) and (Sour bubble x Lemon Alien) x GTH.
The whole list is fire.
Looking forward to getting them going. I have some time before I do but I have them at the front of the line. Anyone have a time machine I can’t borrow? :joy:

4 Likes

They’re definitely liking what you’re doing! Nice vigorous plants just like we like em.

2 Likes

I have a Time Machine. It doesn’t look like a normal Time Machine though. It looks like a pair of pruners :joy::rofl::joy::axe::skull:

5 Likes

Wow! Just when I’m like " ok ima look through some of my own crosses instead of others" you throw something like this up. :joy: well I’m full 4 now through fall but I’ll be re visiting this for sure!

6 Likes

Thanks for dropping by man. There will be more crosses by then too. More to choose from. I have some really nice ones in the mix. Cutting edge crosses​:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see!! Everything looks awesome!

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hello y’all
Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.
Checked paper towels an hour ago and all seeds had tails :raised_hands:
So off in to coco they went.

15 Likes

POW!
They arrived safe n sound.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!

17 Likes

Nice setup there SinCity… man, every time I see your handle I miss home. but man did Vegas get huge. You know they went legal 6mos after I left… was so mad and happy at same time.
I’ve got some gear you might want to try, hit me up.

good luck to all…

8 Likes

These had arrived last week when I was at the beach :beach_umbrella: and my neighbor that was collecting my mail missed bringing these over. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Seeds arrived @Ottafish and I really appreciate these.
Your gonna hear about them for sure.

Hope you nail-it this summer

13 Likes

Awesome everyone. Sounds like the last shipment is starting to land. Hopefully the other peoples arrive soon. I’ve had a few letters take 10+ days in the US beat to hell. I think they get sent to the wrong places sometimes.

11 Likes

Hopefully the postie drops by tomorrow. I’m in a kinda semi rural area, usually 2-4 business days.

2 Likes

Here we go!
Arrived on Monday after a bit more then 3 weeks in Spain.
After, not even 24 hrs, the first DoubleCross x RainbowBelts popped up!

!

One of the BlackVelvetxPablosRevenge Cross has something i only saw once before… Drum Roll, please… A purple radicle :star_struck:

The 3 other seeds are Frosted CobraxFrankenstein

15 Likes

Well I finally gave the babies some new shoes

I’m about to throw those two little clones in the flower tent and hit them with some pollen y’all don’t mind them

12 Likes

Looking good bro. They’re ready to run now :running_man:‍♂

4 Likes