Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Ok now we’re starting to heat some grease up.
7 SB planted 4 popped
6 NG x SB planted all 6 have popped.
Let’s give the last 3 a couple more days and see what happens.
Have a great day everyone :+1::+1:

16 Likes

Little Mason got another one…. At least I have a few back ups He has been really fucking shit up this year. I can’t be mad at him though… he’s only 3. I have to watch him like a hawk.

He massacred my aloe plant and threw some seedling the other day lol

15 Likes

Ahh! Again!? That sucks dude :laughing:

3 Likes

I could see my three year old doing that. He’s a monster. But now, he just chases chickens lol.

8 Likes

Yep! He strikes again! Can’t take my eyes off him!

4 Likes

This is 10-11 days since they broke soil. Everyone is doing pretty good but the soil they started in had some ph issues so I gave them some new shoes a bit early.

11 Likes

A few cactus well placed would stop that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Just kidding kids can be terrors

6 Likes

They’re about 3 weeks old

19 Likes

Heck ya man! Looking good!

5 Likes

Update time!
4/6 Pablos Revenge
5/6 Double Cross
Something ate the first leaves of the two PablosRevenge, not sure if it was a bird, or maybe a cat.
Fortunately i’ll get some more as Bonus to the St.Jude auction and to keep it representiv, i’ll pop two more as soon as they landed.
Anyway - here are the pictures of the survivors!

Saludos :green_heart:

16 Likes

Awesome! I like the straw! I like how it helps keep the soil moist on top. Speaking of… I need to go get a bale of alfalfa to spread in the backyard. A good mulch layer is key! The worms love it!

6 Likes

Thanks!
It really helps when the temps going over 35°C so around 90F i guess
and living soil can turn in a horrible thing once it dried out.

Thanks for making this testing possible!
:green_heart:

5 Likes

Here were are at about day 15.

13 Likes

He needs to teach him to supercrop properly before he rips them all down… hahaha… time to invest in tomato trellis’ and bird netting… hahaha. how many has he culled now? oh well, he’ll get it soon nuff.
It’s so awesome to see your giveaway going so great… I’ve done my part and gifted out over 500 seeds on another site, another 100 to friends and still have plenty. lol.
Good luck all…

4 Likes

Thanks bro! I really appreciate that! Hopefully when people grow these out they’ll want to grow out even more of my crosses. There’s certainly plenty to go around!

5 Likes

Ah yes looking good! Chugging right along!

4 Likes

The babies are 24 days old today.

17 Likes

Wow they’re growing fast!

6 Likes

A small update… The eaten Double Cross, start producing new leaves and looks nearly brandnew! Strong little plant.
So Double Cross 6/6

Saludos :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello OG
10 days from sprout or so.
Chugging along.
2 small tiny ones had helmenittis .
They did not want to let go of the shell to save my life.
I finally pulled the pieces off both yesterday

So let’s see if they get a little steam

14 Likes