OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

They might be giants! :joy: Awesome plants bro! :seedling: :heart_eyes: :v:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Nice!! so appropriate :wink: “Everything is Catching on Fire” :joy:

2 Likes

More importantly: WHAT’S THAT BLUE THING DOING HERE?!

2 Likes

Thanks cuz!

19 Likes

It’s nice to come outside to them in the morning and breathe the fresh air. :wink:

1 Like

WHY AM I OUT OF LIKES!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

edit: are you feeding them silica to help with the branch strength? I started using Grotek Gro-Silic a few cycles ago and never turned back after the results. Now I add it to my “plain water” for anything that isn’t getting fed with it already. I can flick my seedlings like an asshole and they just pop back up like an Old Style Clown Punching Bag.

4 Likes

We grew some 8 pounders when I was living in norcal, they all had to be caged but yours are standing strong on their own… for now:). My guess is 3 to 4 pounds off each but I’m more impressed with the colour and health of your girls. They are truly smiling :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you @FattyRoots :grin: One of the Purple kush is 8 feet wide all the way around. They really are happy and loving life. Hopefully I can manage to support the rest before they start packing on the pounds!! :grinning:

8 Likes

I feel like I’m playing with lego plants over here compared to those sequoias you’re growing!

7 Likes

between him, gramps and Meesh feelin’ like a member of a pygmy tribe with these little indoor thingys.

5 Likes

@FattyRoots this one is my favourite

6 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman, just noticed your edit. I haven’t given them any silica. Honestly, I don’t really give them anything besides plain water, whether inside or outside. I do compost and bean sprout teas here and there, that’s pretty much it.

4 Likes

Cedar grows pretty well in my yard. :thinking:

2 Likes

Just found this thread. Probly cuz I don’t look in the outdoor growing section.
HOLY SH!T, you got it growin’ on, bruh. I am officially ashamed of my stuff. I will finish watching the Odyssey, altho with my head hung. Congrats dude. I’m not worthy!

5 Likes

This was my exact thought after I saw OTUG’s MAJESTICALLY RIDICULOUSNESS IN TREE FORM!

9 Likes

:thinking: Was this before or after I sent all those Lebanese vibes for your Lebathon grow? :joy:

With all the Lebanese you grow, the cedar will really be growing as if it were in Lebanon :rofl:

2 Likes

Really glad you made it @BigMike55, I was wondering when you would climb aboard the Odyssey with me :grinning:

I appreciate your kind words brother. You have nothing to be ashamed of, your plants both inside and outside are beautiful :heart_eyes: Hold your head high my friend! You are more than worthy! :smiley:

Plus I’m gonna need you to take the helm while I descend into the bowels of hell!! :fire:

6 Likes

:joy: I was being literal. It’s high desert here, and nothing but cedar, sage and thistle grows all that naturally.

Sounds like I need to find a spot to grow outdoors next year.

3 Likes

Woo buddy! Getting big over there indeed.

1 Like