OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

Dude those are as thick as most people’s stems :laughing:

2 Likes

Outmothjerfuckingstanding, my friend :clap:t4: :+1:t4: :v:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Hell, lol take a peek at the damn stalk base in the top of that pic!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

21 Likes

WOW. what a tree you have there!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I’m jealous. Also, very impressed. Great job and can’t wait to see these all bulk up!

2 Likes

That’s a mini bic!:wink:

3 Likes

agreed @OGBohab that is just a tiny bic lighter. don’t go trying to fool us, lol. @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

@OGBohab and @anonymous4289

You guys are right, it is a mini bic. The worst part of it all is I manipulated that photo :disappointed_relieved: I am so sorry for trying to deceive you all.

Here is the original.

Edit. Lol, hope this picture doesn’t really fool anyone.

31 Likes

Mate it’s fare to say you’ve got the best looking outdoor tress on OG… it’s rare that I quote the bible unless of course it’s Genisis 1:29 but this psalm is obviously about your trunks(they ain’t no stalks or stems!)

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me”.

I hope you find comfort in your rod and staff too

Whatever the fuck that means :joy:

7 Likes

@FattyRoots Thank you brother 🥲

They really are trunks now, ain’t no pullin these babies out the ground :joy:. I truly do find comfort in my ‘rods’. Just went out into the darkness with some rope to measure the circumference of one of them at the base. The Bubba x Gelato is 9 and 3/4 inches around! Damn she’s a big one! Glad I was able to net that monster of a plant. These giants are straight up defying the laws of physics man. How big are they gonna grow???!?!? :grinning:

11 Likes

lol Yep, I spotted that base in the top of the pic, from across the room!

2 Likes

Took me a minute to see that was a lighter.

1 Like

That thing is almost as thick as my… well nevermind. That thing’s thick!

Girthquake, they call it it Girthquake :wink:

3 Likes

Right forearm muscle? :laughing:

@Oldtimerunderground : Make CannaSAPS! Or CannaClubs!

2 Likes

No, nothing is as thick as my forearm muscle :grinning: I’ve always had Popeye forearms as long as I can remember.

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

Slick one @Slick1 , adding to my masterbation joke by MASTERING it. :wink:

3 Likes

If we don’t aid comedy it dies! :laughing:

4 Likes

EVERYTHING IS FUNNY OR NUTTIN’S FUNNY!

“Hey sir, you just fell down a well… are you okay?” <— FUNNY.

“Knock knock? Who’s there? Punch to the face. Punch to the face who? (opens door) (*gets punched in the face)” <— Funny!

Why did the chicken cross the road? To face the inevitability of it’s own mortality. <— FUNNY!

What’s the difference between an orange? WRONG!, a moose, because icecream has no bones. ← Funny!

4 Likes

I get DARK irl too. Shit I couldn’t post online because if someone doesn’t know me and my humor I would sound like a sociopath. Some of the best jokes are the ones you feel uncomfortable laughing at but it’s so undeniably funny you can’t help but laugh.

I actually have an example that would be tame through today’s lens because time has passed and everyone has made jokes about 9/11 now. I thought of this like a month or two after 9/11 and no one was joking about it yet, I wouldn’t have even have aimed to joke about it yet. Add to that the fact that being in Jersey everyone knows someone who commutes to and works in NYC. We had a customer who lost her husband in the towers. Like I said, even I wouldn’t have aimed to make a 9/11 joke that early.

We were sitting in the work truck one day between jobs and had been thinking of funny names for sex positions like the Trojan Handstand and a Guatemalan Dumpster Punch and it just came to me. I laughed my ass off and my buddy was like what you got? I was like man I don’t know it’s bad, laughed, felt bad, laughed, felt bad. I was like ok it’s called a Flight 93 and right away he was like “oh no what is it?”. I said it’s when you take her down hard in a field. He had the same reaction I did - laugh hysterically, oh my God that’s bad, laugh more, feel bad, laugh, feel bad. Every single person we told it to had the same reaction too.

4 Likes