OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

I’m not trying to show off, somehow it just happens :joy:

I didn’t see one, but I wouldn’t doubt it. There’s everything out there, it’s like Noah’s ark in my backyard. My dog killed 4 small animals already, and I’ve seen all kinds of bugs.

3 Likes

Ahh. Just screwing with you.
Those are trees you’re growing there.

2 Likes

Lmaoo, you really got me man. I was tripping like ‘Noooo, not on my Blockhead!!’ :laughing: haha

6 Likes

GOTCHA! I win!!

2 Likes

“Holy tree trunks Batman…” :joy: Awesome!

3 Likes

You gotta try to dry those trunks out and make pipe to smoke the cured buds.

5 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize 110b34f5afbdc74a9f245fdaeb03fc06 tarzan-batman

4 Likes

@Pigeonman I was actually contemplating that the other day while smoking a joint using a hollow stem from a previous indoor grow as the joint holder. If I find one the right size, I can cut it into 3mm thick slices with a bandsaw and use it like a hose washer for sending seeds too :joy:

14 Likes

Now you’re extra-thimking! :star:

3 Likes

Man, your plants are simply beautiful!! It’s a totally different reality when compared to indoor growing. They’re like monsters! Trees!! When do you expect to harvest? in a year!? LOL! Amazing!! Congrats! Awesome plants!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :beers: :sunglasses: :thinking: :hugs: :grimacing: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

What the hell is going on over here?! These are some damn fine trees you are growing over here. Sequoias? Lol!

4 Likes

i thought about doing that with my last years plant stem. i ended up just using it as a nutrient mixing stick.

5 Likes

I thought they were Giant Sequoias!

4 Likes

I know what it is, he’s trying that “beanstalk maneuver” in order to reach heaven!! Or maybe get a bit more stoked!!

Forever tree! endless vegging! But how is he gonna get the flowers!?

:thinking: :flushed: :laughing: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

lol With the use of a very tall ladder…maybe even get the Fire dept ladder truck out there! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol this is a great thread you guys are hilarious. @Oldtimerunderground your plants definitely look loved

6 Likes

Dang Johnny!

That just conjured an image of using a cherry picker in an outdoor grow

cherry picker
That will handle those sequoias! :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: that’d do it even better than a hook n ladder truck!!

5 Likes

I’ve seen those used in outdoor grows…just not marijuana outdoor grows lol but definitely in fruits and nuts

2 Likes

The second thought was ‘what a hoot’ it would be to smoke a spliff and pilot a bucket around an orchard of “Giant Sequoias”. Just gently moving near the canopies, changing perspectives…

On a side note "this Sour Strawberry I’m smoking is alright :+1: "

Cheers
G

5 Likes