OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

@Gpaw and @JohnnyPotseed

What do you guys think if I used one of these?
ezgif.com-optimize

:thinking:

:rofl:

16 Likes

:astonished: wow I am amazed, got to catch up on this. Some very interesting strains aswell. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Owww!,
That is definitely high stress training!!
No worries!! it will spring back in two weeks… :+1: :smirk:

Cheer
G

6 Likes

Horrible to do that to those trees.
But that is what I did to my CF.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

What do I think?!
OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground’s been feeding them yeast! That’s why! Someone’s gotta tell him they aren’t :bread: or :beers: I like them all, even more so, the flowers from those beanstalks!!

4 Likes

O gawd once worked signs for a contractor and all he had was a fire truck. For the ladder we used a battery and touched a wire to it to roll it up and down for realz! safety belt aha…hahaha In a sign 40 foot off the ground working ballasts and tubes

Hey all trimmed up and no carpal tunnel :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Purple Kush starting to explode with buds

32 Likes

6 Likes

I really like looking back to the start of your grow, and seeing the evolution of your photo captions. Great font and colour.

Also how’d you get your bud so big?

3 Likes

Is that supposed to feed all of Montana!? Oh man, you’re gonna need a bigger blunt!! :flushed: :pray: :crazy_face: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you @lophophora.ca :grin:

I like looking back at the beginning too. I can’t believe how far they’ve come. Hands down the biggest plants I have ever laid my eyes on.

I’ve tossed around a few ideas for the captions, but like to try and keep it clean cut and not go crazy with it. I’ll take this opportunity to have a little fun though :wink:

23 Likes

It all looks soo good bruv. :heart:

2 Likes

I am in love looking at that lady.

3 Likes

@G-paS I’ll make you fall in love with the Blockhead too, lol

My wife said it looks like it could be an apple tree :rofl:

30 Likes

Those are amazing dude! My outdoor plants have been suffering. Too wet lately. 🤷

2 Likes

She is right and I have :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

OK I can’t get the damn wolf whistle gif to work lol But DAMN them things are looking fantastic cuz!!

1 Like

Unreal man. Jealous as hell.

2 Likes

No shit OTUG. Those a freakin’ Monsters. Nice growing man.
My Blak N Blu Cookies is pretty awesome, but it’s not OTUG awesome!!

3 Likes